Zeepay has launched a new promo dubbed #TUGUMESO. All recipients of international money transfer from the diaspora will get free airtime on every transfer received directly into mobile money wallet in minutes.
The promo is designed to impact over 20million mobile money customers that receive remittances directly into their mobile wallet from Italy, United States of America and United Kingdom. Offer is open to all Small World Choice USA, Small World Europe and Moneytrans clients. Remittances can be cashed out at over 380,000 agent locations across the country.
Dede Quarshie, Category Business Manager Zeepay mentioned: “As part of our 5year anniversary we deem it fit to reward all our diligent customers through this free airtime promotion. We anticipate to touch the lives of over 500,000 customers from the USA, Italy and UK, through this promotion.”
Zeepay, is among the fastest growing Mobile Financial Service across Africa with Operations in Ghana and United Kingdom and terminating to 20 countries across Africa and over 90 remittance termination agreements globally. We specialise in Remittance termination into mobile money wallets.
We are a wholly owned Ghanaian company and regulated in the UK by FCA through PSD2 and in Ghana by Bank of Ghana through Branchless Banking.
We support Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) 3 and considered a Financial Inclusion Company working towards improving last mile access to remittances.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- 350,000 employed in public sector – Bawumia reveals
- Zoomlion boss wants Harvard University to help African businesses
- Em Bartels to elevate communication in corporate Ghana with Elocution 101
- NCA to crackdown on counterfeit mobile devices
- Kwidex wins Betway Fintech Challenge
- Ecobank records sterling performance but defers dividends payment
- Karpowership wins Outstanding Independent Powerplant in West Africa award
- Ghana to recruit more banks to market its domestic bonds
- Fiscal laxity may compel Ghana to rely on IMF – EIU
- MTN Nigeria shares jump on second day of trading
- 2019 MTN Internet Festival launched
- Ghana’s economy to grow by 6.5% - not 7.6% - in 2019 – EIU
- EIU projects further widening of fiscal deficit to 4.6% of GDP this year
- SEC’s ‘high-return investments carry high risks’ argument rubbished
- Most Ghanaian businesses do not travel after life of owners – CEO Summit organizer worried