Audio By Carbonatix
Days after one person was confirmed dead in a bizarre accident at Bogoso, video footage of the incident, has emerged.
The November 19 incident also left four others injured in an accident involving a Daf truck and five other vehicles in the Western Regional town.
Police investigation has disclosed that the driver of the Daf truck, carrying logs from the Prestea end of the road, upon reaching Bogoso lost control while negotiating a curve. In the process, the logs fell on the five other vehicles.

A social media user has posted a clip of the development showing people going about their regular activities prior to the incident.
A few seconds later, residents are seen running away from the narrow street behind which follows the truck slamming through vehicles ahead.
Watch the video below:
CCTV footage of the Bogoso timber truck accident #TV3NewDay #TeamGhana Nana Addo pic.twitter.com/37ck3mcAyM
— EDHUB🌍ℹ (@eddie_wrt) November 22, 2022
Personnel of the MTTD went on the grounds and the road has since been opened to traffic.
The Ghana National Fire Service also assisted to rescue the victims believed to be trapped in the accident vehicles.
Augustus Osei, driver of one of the vehicles involved in the accident said the brake system of the Daf truck failed, which resulted in the accident.

“I was coming from Boadie to Bogoso and we had bypassed the roundabout. The Daf truck had already climbed the hill but suddenly all we could see was the truck reversing by itself so I shouted for all my passengers to exit the vehicle.
“Three of us in the vehicle managed to exit but one person could not exit so he died,” he narrated.
Latest Stories
-
Mali renews Barrick Mining’s Loulo license for 10 more years
56 minutes -
Gender pay gap won’t close for another 30 years, warns UK trade unions group
1 hour -
No free pass for internet platforms on child safety, Starmer says
1 hour -
Andrew’s time as trade envoy should be investigated, says Vince Cable
1 hour -
‘Trump will be gone in three years’: Top Democrats try to reassure Europe
2 hours -
Cuban cigar festival called off as US blockade worsens energy crisis
2 hours -
Head of Dubai-based ports giant quits after Epstein links revealed
2 hours -
Nigeria’s state-owned NNPC records $4.2 billion after-tax profit in 2025
2 hours -
French tourist found dead in Chad after falling off cliff
2 hours -
Asuogyaman MP commissions four projects, breaks ground for more on birthday
2 hours -
GNFS averts potential petrol tanker explosion at Aveme Junction
2 hours -
Ferocious fire at Agatex Paint Factory in Ho contained
3 hours -
MTN Ghana drives nationwide blood mobilisation in partnership with Ho Teaching Hospital
3 hours -
MTN Ghana leads lifesaving blood drive as Ho Teaching Hospital warns of critical shortages
3 hours -
KNUST dominate maiden SEEDAfrique Relay Open Championship in Kumasi
4 hours
