Chelsea scored two late goals to secure a stunning London derby win at Arsenal in Mikel Arteta’s first home game as Gunners boss.
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang’s 13th Premier League goal of the season, a glancing header following Calum Chambers’ flick from Mesut Ozil’s corner, put Arsenal ahead at Emirates Stadium.
In a fiesty derby, which saw nine players booked, Chelsea were gifted an equaliser when keeper Bernd Leno missed Mason Mount’s free-kick allowing substitute Jorginho to tap home.
Chelsea won it through Tammy Abraham’s first-time shot from Willian’s pass.
Arsenal, who lost Chambers to injury in the first half, will start 2020 11 points behind fourth-placed Chelsea and without a Premier League home win since 6 October.
- Debt Exchange: 8 banks highly exposed to government bonds, may be hit hardest – Report
- Minority loses censure motion to dismiss Ofori-Atta
- Playback: Parliament determines Ken Ofori-Atta’s fate
- Cedi strengthens further against dollar; $1 now ¢13
- 2023 Budget: 4 key areas that received less allocation than National Cathedral
- Ofori-Atta’s censure motion: Our side didn’t take sitting allowances – Ablakwa
- Driver’s mate killed, 2 in critical condition in gory accident at Gomoa Dominase
- Kalybos and I will have a child together if we are still single in 2 years – Ahuofe Patri
- ‘Ajax is getting too small for Mohammed Kudus’ – Inaki Williams
- Censure motion: Majority MPs walk out as Minority members cast vote
- Debt Exchange Programme: BoG urges banks to participate, announces relief packages
- Electronic Tax Clearance Certificate to ensure transparency in taxation – GRA
- Central Tongu MP pledges to support Mafi Anfoe youth to construct bungalow for teachers
- Expect prices of books to increase – GNAAP to schools and parents
- UG Parliament: Majority Caucus petitions Speaker over academic, residential fees increment
- Typhoid vaccine should complement WASH – Dr. Nsiah Asare
- You have to be a fisherman’s girlfriend to purchase his catch – Fish processors
- Censure motions are serious parliamentary business – Abu Jinapor
- KiDi to collaborate with Bollywood star on new track
- Suspension of road toll collection was not done legally – Sulemana Briamah
- Ghanaian adults prefer religious and traditional justice systems to formal one – GSS
- Improving rural education: A teacher is giving hope to pupils of Nkwantapong D/A Primary School
- Kumawood actor Okomfo Kolege tearfully announces wife’s burial date
- I am not prepared to fail – Prof. Addai-Mensah tells union executives at KATH
- Playback: PM Express business edition discuss market confidence risk and debt restructuring programme