The Chartered Institute of Marketing Ghana (CIMG), in commemoration of World Consumer Rights Day, is organising a breakfast panel discussion tomorrow at the Coconut Grove Hotel.
The discussion seeks to raise awareness of consumer rights and highlight the rights from the perspective of Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Telecommunications and the Healthcare Industry.
Scheduled speakers are Kwame Wiafe (Wilmar Africa Limited), Theodore Albright (The Family Office Africa), Agnes Emefa Essah (Nyaho Medical Centre) and Rev. Gyansah-Lutterodt (Bridgefield Law Partners).
The discussion will be live on JoyNews and on Social Media.
- #OccupyJulorBiHouse: Celebrities react, advocate for release of arrested protestors
- Mohbad’s body exhumed for autopsy — Police
- #OccupyJulorBiHouse: Bridget Otoo, other reporters assaulted
- Use of brute force on protesters regrettable – NDC
- #OccupyJulorBiHouse: 49 arrested for unlawful assembly – Police
- Angus Cloud’s cause of death revealed nearly 2 months after ‘Euphoria’ star dies at 25
- Inclusion of AU in G20 provides opportunity to push for reforms – Ken Ofori-Atta
- Sophie Turner sues Joe Jonas, demands kids be returned to England after being ‘wrongfully detained’ amid split
- India suspends visas for Canadians as row escalates
- Africa should prioritise intra-regional trade to help ensure food security – AGRA president
- Strive to live up to Nkrumah’s ideals by fostering intra-continental trade – Mahama
- #OccupyJulorBiHouse: Arrest of protesters unnecessary, undemocratic – Naana Opoku-Agyemang
- #FixTheCountry calls for release of arrested protestors in #OccupyJulorBiHouse demonstration
- Tanker Owners Union raises concern over influx of over influx Chinese trucks
- Rwandan serial killer who hid bodies in kitchen pleads guilty