Afienya-born musician, Lord Morgan is expected to make a big return with collaborations he has had with top Ghanaian musicians, Edem and Stonebwoy.
The collaborations are on two separate tracks and were all recorded in this year.
Lord Morgan made waves in 2019 with dope tracks such as Money Matters, Drink Something in which he featured Guru and Wandalla, as well as Don’t Let Go, among other tracks.
Speaking in an exclusive interview with Adomonline.com about the release, especially in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic, Lord Morgan said 2020 will be his year of victory, with or without the deadly virus.
Lord Morgan is regarded as the biggest mainstream Afrobeat/highlife artiste in the Ningo Prampram, Akosombo, Somanya and neighbouring areas.
His yet-to-be-released song with Edem is due for March 31, 2020.
The track is produced by award-winning Mix Master Garzy.
- One feared dead, several others injured after accident at Legon underpass
- Citi FM journalist, Caleb Kudah allegedly picked up by National Security operatives
- Fire guts new Kejetia Market
- Ghana drops to 95th in 2021 World Happiness ranking
- Citi FM journalist, Caleb Kudah released from National Security custody
- Chinua Achebe’s ‘Things Fall Apart’, ‘No Longer at Ease’ and ‘Arrow of God’ are being adapted for television
- Cape Coast airport to be completed before end of second term – Transport Minister assures
- Wesley Girls: Aside ban on fasting Muslims aren’t allowed to observe Salat – Old student
- Our scholars in Cuba are broke because they insist on table-top payment – GNPC Foundation
- Don’t shake your car when fueling – Transport Consultant
Social media users react to arrest of Citi FM’s Caleb Kudah
4 more die of Covid-19, active cases now 1,519
Seven home-based players included in Ghana’s squad to face Morocco and Ivory Coast
Extraordinary problems require extraordinary measures – Lands Minister justifies burning of excavators
Government’s fight against galamsey camouflage – PPP
Court remands 32 alleged national security operatives accused of mining
Kenyan MPs summoned over bribery claims
#FixTheCountry: Be measured in your expectations of Akufo-Addo due to Covid-19 – Chief of Staff
#FixTheCountry: Pay cut for political leaders will not achieve much – Afenyo-Markin
Kumawood stars grace Mercy Asiedu’s 50th birthday
MTN Ghana donates in support of Eid celebration in Western Region
Inflation rate drifts into single digit of 8.5 per cent in April
Church of Pentecost hands over fully furnished Ejura prison to state
Legatum Center for Development and Entrepreneurship launches inaugural Legatum Foundry Fellowship for entrepreneurs in Africa
Pregnancy should not be a hindrance to your dreams – Nana Adwoa Awindor