Italian-Ghanaian UK-based artiste, Danny Lampo has been featured on BBC after putting out his first project of the year titled ‘Ebony’.
Danny has a couple of international features, appearances and records that have been played on international platforms.
He is lucky to be featured on the BBC because it hardly features Italian-based Ghanaian artistes.
The only exception, Pappy Kojo, was featured years ago, and after that, no one has appeared on that platform again.
Danny Lampo is a UK-based multiple award-winning Afrobeats and dancehall artist born in Italy to Ghanaian parents. He started making music in 2018 after completing his accounting and finance degree.
In 2019 he dropped his first hit with legendary dancehall act Sonnie Balli. Paper went viral and was recognised in many countries; that was when Danny won his first award.
Danny Lampo owns records like Only Mine, Mixed Feelings, Ebony, Friday Night, Tight Ting, to mention a few and has also been booked to perform at the “Ghana Party in the Park” this year result of his hard work and perseverance.
- Special Prosecutor secures court order to arrest Charles Bissue
- Arrest of Prof Frimpong-Boateng disrespectful, tone down – Prof Gyampo cautions Special Prosecutor
- Saglemi: Former Housing Ministry Chief Director wheeled to court to face 43 criminal charges
- Charles Bissue will not turn himself in despite court order for his arrest – Lawyer
- Frimpong-Boateng’s arrest by OSP was lawful – Joseph Kpemka
- Ken Ansah wins CEO of the Year again but transfers praise to his talented team
- We need clarification – Bagbin calls for Gyakye Quayson’s name to be retained in Parliament’s records
- Gold for Oil policy cornering BDCs – Dr. Ofori
- Ghanaian in US kills himself after shooting wife for allegedly leaving him for her Ex
- Charles Bissue asks court to stop OSP from investigating him again
- KCARP, Dredge Masters and others receive Excellence Awards
- Amaarae’s ‘Fountain Baby’ album out; set to become 1st Ghanaian to perform on NPR Tiny Desk
- I haven’t had any good sleep in 8 weeks – Kumawu MP
- I’m a ‘sugar baby’ — older men pay me to travel the world
- Alan Kyerematen launches donation platforms to support campaign
- Akufo-Addo commissions National Aquaculture Centre and Commercial Farms project
- Over 400 Ghanaian pilgrims to be airlifted to Saudi Arabia from Tamale
- Court of Appeal Judge to be investigated for ‘suspicious ruling’
- Propak Ghana organises first international exhibition for manufacturing Industries
- 2024 U-20 WWCQ: Black Princesses draw a bye in first round
- Absa Bank donates blood to boost Ghana’s reserves
- 28 million SIM cards successfully registered – Communications Minister
- Baby Jet U-16 Tournament: Knockout games to begin on Friday
- Egypt bans Dutch archaeologists over exhibition linking Beyonce and Rihanna to Queen Nefertiti
- Today’s front pages: Friday, June 9, 2023