Founder and President of Groupe Nduom, Dr Papa Kwesi Nduom has noted that the unbanked still remain unbanked three years after the revocation of the licence of GN Bank.
According to him, it is exactly three years since the dream to develop a safe and sound regulated financial institution presence in Ghana was curtailed.
Remembering the third year of the revocation of GN Bank licence, the renowned entrepreneur in a Facebook post said, ” the unbanked remain unbanked, yet our faith remains strong”.
“TODAY is three years since our dream to develop a safe and sound regulated financial institution present everywhere in Ghana was deferred. Thousands of young men and women remain at home. Hundreds of millions of assets have been lost, abandoned, destroyed or rotting away. 300 branches remain locked up. The unbanked remain unbanked. Yet, our faith remains strong.”
“I know the plans I have for you says the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future- Jeremiah 29: 11″ Dr Nduom wrote.
- Nigerian singer Teni gifts SHS teacher a car
- Brother stands in as groom skips wedding to train
- Ghana’s debt stock up ¢9bn to ¢402.4bn in July 2022 – BoG
- Akufo-Addo’s fight against illegal mining is a complete ‘419’ – Sammy Gyamfi
- Daniel Afriyie Barnieh to run down Hearts contract as he rejects new deal
- Parliament warns Herald Editor to cease exposés on controversial GNPC/Genser Energy contract
- British officials release date for King Charles III’s coronation
- Black Sherif’s ‘Soja’ debuts on Billboard’s US Afrobeats Chart
- FDA concurs with WHO’s caution against four substandard paediatric medicines found in The Gambia
- Increase price of bag of cocoa to ¢1,500 or we smuggle it – Farmers
- ‘I have given up on dating; guys do not take me seriously’ – Comedienne Jacinta
- Kuami Eugene grabs 2022 BMI London award
- Former Arsenal star Emmanuel Petit calls for Thomas Partey backup in January
- Bawumia has been a disaster as head of economic management team – Felix Kwakye Ofosu
- People like our union – Shatta Wale on why he requested to collaborate with Michy
- Qatar 2022: Ghana vs Uruguay not a ‘revenge’ game – Andre Ayew
- Malta Guinness WPL: Ridge City take on Essiam Socrates; Pearlpia face Prisons Ladies on Day 1
- I think Black Sherif is Bob Marley reincarnate – Sonnie Badu
- Prudential Bank leads conversation on Pan-African Payment and Settlement System
- Midweek performance wrap of Ghanaian players in Europe
- Exhibit customer-centric services in your daily operations – British Council to organisations
- Government consciously shielding main culprit in Bulgarian Embassy demolition – Ablakwa
- ‘I’m fed up’ – aspiring NDC chairman backs calls to oust incumbent Ofosu Ampofo, Asiedu Nketia
- One dead in Tetegu floods
- #BigBrotherNaija records over 19m tweets by fans￼