The nation is still in shock following the death of former President Jerry John Rawlings.
A number of politicians have halted their campaigns to pay their respect.
His party, the National Democratic Congress (NDC) led by the flagbearer John Dramani Mahama was the first to immediately cut short their six-day tour of the Ashanti region.
This was followed by the President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo and his deputy Dr Mahamudu Bawumia alongside other members of the New Patriotic Party (NPP).
President Akufo-Addo has declared seven days of mourning while flags fly at half mast in honour of the late leader.
Eulogies and condolences have been pouring in from both local and international acquaintances.
Today, myjoyonline.com brings you all the developments to these and other political stories across the country.
- Bank worker arrested in connection with bank robbery in Accra – ACP Kwesi Ofori
- Police officer wakes up from 9 months coma to find he was sacked
- BOST has reduced trade liabilities from $624m to $39m – MD
- Police arrest one gang member connected with bank robberies in Accra
- Preview: Total Recall: Where is the $2bn Sinohydro money?
- The licensed sex predator (Part 1): Divorce, rape of suicidal woman
- Takoradi woman to appear in court for allegedly faking pregnancy and kidnapping
- Playback: The Law probes whether the police can punish suspects
- Ghana to receive over 18 million doses of Covid-19 vaccines – GHS reveals
- Mrs Elizabeth Osafo-Takyi
I am here to prove second coming syndrome wrong – Milovan Rajevac
Afghanistan: Taliban ban Helmand barbers from trimming beards
All you need to know about the $2bn Sinohydro deal
Mahama signs book of condolence for Ama Benyiwa Doe
Francis-Xavier Sosu named 2021 Timothy Bowles African Human Rights Leadership Award recipient
San Marino votes to legalise abortion in referendum
Fuel supply: UK suspends competition law to get petrol to forecourts
Total Recall: Where is the $2bn Sinohydro money?
German elections: Centre-left narrowly wins against Merkel’s party
Milovan Rajevac officially meets Mustapha Ussif in Accra
Earthquake with preliminary magnitude of 6.5 strikes Crete, Greece
The licensed sex predator (Part 1): Divorce, rape of suicidal woman
Takoradi woman to appear in court for allegedly faking pregnancy and kidnapping
Today’s front pages: Monday, September 27, 2021
Message from the Morning Man: The widow