In what may be described as an interesting departure from the norm, three young Ghanaian models living with Autism have been appointed Brand Ambassadors for the rebranded Verna Natural Mineral Water.
The girls, Nana Yaa Ohenewa Kuffor, Maame Bema Baffour Awuah & Yacob Tete-Manon were outdoored with a photo-shoot session at the a short ceremony held at the Labadi Beach Hotel in Accra.
The girls are to be mentored by known celebrities including Juliet Ibrahim, Naa Ashorkor, Anita Akuffo, Deborah Vanessa, Victoria Lebene, Afi Antonio, Charlotte Derban.
Afi Antonio, a model, a TV show host has been instrumental in grooming the girls, turning their weaknesses into their greatest strength.
Click the link for pictures of the Photo shoot which outdoored the new ambassadors.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Kalybos reveals he used to aid internet fraudsters
- How much will hosting AFRIMA cost? Govt refuses to disclose
- emPAWA100: Mr. Eazi to empower 100 young artistes every year
- Photos: SAT Hosting Day 2: Take a trip back to history of mankind
- Royal Commonwealth Society unveils ambassadors for 2019 Queen’s Commonwealth Essay competition
- Epilepsy charity 'says SA fainting dance craze should end'
- Photos: Ghana, Nigeria delegation arrive in South Africa for tourism hosting
- Kim Porter's son pens emotional post about his late mother
- Video: NDC Congress: Oye Lithur dances to Shatta’s “I know my level”
- Video: Check out Rawlings' dance moves at Konadu's birthday bash
- Elvis Presley to get US Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Joe Mettle to thrill audience at praise jam thanksgiving
- Boomplay, Universal Music announce distribution partnership for Africa
- Kim Porter, mother to three of Diddy's children, dies aged 47
- Video: I’m not bothered by ‘dumb question’ trolls – Wendy Shay