Actor Peter Ritchie claims some movie stars are living beyond their means.
Peter Richie in his quest to answer JoyNews’ MzGee question on the extravagant lifestyle of some of his colleagues on social media, says some screen persons could be living beyond their means.
“It is two things, maybe one, we are living beyond our means but two maybe you have other things doing which is supporting you… I think that is what is helping me personally because apart from the movie I am actually doing something that keeps me going,” he said.
The ‘Swings’ actor is also beseeching his colleague actors to be passionate about their work rather than concern themselves with the fortunes seemingly associated with the craft.
In the video below, Peter Richie also had a word for movie producers as he spoke also of his latest production, ‘Swings’ which features Chris Attoh, Regina Van-Helvert and Yvonne Nelson.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Video/Photos: Labadi Beach Hotel picks 3 prestigious awards at 2018 GEM Awards
- I love your hard African face – Medikal tells Fella Makafui
- 2019 Nigerian Election: Musician Banky W joins politics
- Depression is real; seek help – Obour advices fellow musicians
- NGMA: Gifty Osei, Patience Nyarko, Joe Mettle others nominated
- Video: I haven’t quit acting, God’s work taking my time - Majid Michel
- Profanity: We don’t need censorship; it stifles creativity – Rex Omar
- Video: Leave Medikal and Fella Makafui alone – Okyeame Kwame
- Ghanaian-British actor Peter Mensah in Ghana
- Stan Lee: Marvel Comics co-creator dies aged 95
- Impressive dress rehearsal for terrific national Mardi Gras in 2019
- Video: Captain Planet reveals how his dead dog connected him to his wife
- Video: ‘Who is Kwesi Arthur?’ check out his response
- Politics scares me now - Maame Dokono
- Donzy, Ephraim ready to go to jail for refusing to pay toll on motorway