All other activities stopped as hiplife artiste, Edem, mounted the stage at the Joy FM Skuuls reunion.
Edem arrived on the Trade Fair grounds about 6:00 pm to entertain his awaiting fans who received him with much hailing, almost ready to take over and perform on his behalf.
He mounted the stage and performed some of his hit tracks including selections from the Last two album and choices like 'Go higher' and 'Koe ne'.
The organizers had to give the people’s man 10 more minutes to wrap up since his fans were not just ready to let him go, after his time expired.
The celebrated musician also repped his former school, the Bishop Herman College in the Volta Region.
The Joy FM Skuuls reunion is an annual festival that brings together old students from Senior High and tertiary schools across the country to relive the old days.
Entertainment artistes also grace the occasion to meet and interact with their fans.
This year’s event is going to host uprising star Ebony.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Video/Photos: Labadi Beach Hotel picks 3 prestigious awards at 2018 GEM Awards
- I love your hard African face – Medikal tells Fella Makafui
- 2019 Nigerian Election: Musician Banky W joins politics
- Depression is real; seek help – Obour advices fellow musicians
- NGMA: Gifty Osei, Patience Nyarko, Joe Mettle others nominated
- Video: I haven’t quit acting, God’s work taking my time - Majid Michel
- Profanity: We don’t need censorship; it stifles creativity – Rex Omar
- Video: Leave Medikal and Fella Makafui alone – Okyeame Kwame
- Ghanaian-British actor Peter Mensah in Ghana
- Stan Lee: Marvel Comics co-creator dies aged 95
- Impressive dress rehearsal for terrific national Mardi Gras in 2019
- Video: Captain Planet reveals how his dead dog connected him to his wife
- Video: ‘Who is Kwesi Arthur?’ check out his response
- Politics scares me now - Maame Dokono
- Donzy, Ephraim ready to go to jail for refusing to pay toll on motorway