The Chartered Institute of Marketing Ghana (CIMG) has honoured musician and songwriter Okyeame Kwame with the status of an associate co-opted member for his professional use of marketing in the creative arts.
The President of CIMG, Dr George Eric Gyemfi-Osew, in a remark admonished him as being recognised by the local and international body, stating, “We believe Okyeame Kwame personifies the values we uphold here. From the angle of the youth and students, we think he’s someone who resonates positively with them.
“Branding could be from all angles and he showed us unorthodox ways, which is coming from a younger person with a different dimension,” he said.
This was following a presentation made by the artiste at the organisation’s Continuous Professional Development (CPD) seminar under the theme: ‘Branding For Global Recognition’.
In his delivery as guest speaker, Okyeame Kwame highlighted key factors in branding and further presented an exposition on his recently launched brand book. The group presented to him a medal and certificates.
The Chartered Institute of Marketing, headquartered in the UK, is the world’s biggest marketing body.
The CPD which is organised annually to keep its practitioners abreast with modern trends took place this year at the University of Professional Studies, Accra, for its students association of the school.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- New Music: Kwaisey Pee bounces back with ‘Mabre’ feat. YaaYaa
- Photos: Ghana, Nigeria celebs enjoy Gauteng, KZN, Free State and Global Citizens Concert
- I never said if Shatta Wale organizes awards, Stonebwoy will win ‘Best Dancehall Artiste’ - Ponobiom
- Instinct Wave, HG Concepts set to premiere comedy movie ‘Jacob’
- Video: I went through trials for 10 years - Papa Shee
- Video: Popular musician stuck inside married woman during sex
- We serve you ‘hot’ Adonko for Christmas– Kev, Grenade
- Corporate Kumasi thrilled at first-ever Luv FM-Royal Golf Club ‘Business and Banter’ hang-out
- Sarkodie bashes brainwashed African leaders
- Kwaw Kese to stop smoking in 2019
- Video: People still doubt me because of Ofori Amponsah - Evangelist Papa Shee
- Ghana Society UK launches tourism initiative ‘Bra Ghana’
- New Video: Flowking Stone releases ‘Blow My Mind’ feat. Akwaboah
- I will never do songs my kids won’t be proud of – Bright of Buk Bak
- Okomfo Kwadee says he doesn’t think he can ever quit smoking