If you’ve ever admired Black Stars Striker, Asamaoh Gyan’s ability to move graciously to the sound of music, then you should give credit to Joseph Langabel.
The chief drummer for the Ghana Black Stars has travelled almost everywhere with the team and has ensured that the players are entertained.
In the latest episode of EWithBecks on Joy Prime, the comic personality reveals that he gave Asamaoh Gyan some dance lessons while they were in camp.
He pointed to the predominant dance move in Castro’s ‘African Girls’ music video which featured Asamaoh Gyan as one of the dance moves he engineered.
Joseph Langabel who is a regular guest on Joy FM’s Weekend City Show, praised the Black Stars player for acknowledging him in another song titled ‘Do the Dance’ which was composed by Castro and Asamaoh Gyan.
In the full interview below, Joseph Langabel opens up on his career as a drummer and a painter as well his thoughts on Ghana’s music and movie industries.
Watch the interview below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- There’s no beef between Medikal and I – Kuami Eugene
- Afro-beats musician Skye Brain releases new single ‘The Soul Grind’
- A night of talent, surprises await patrons at Joy FM’s Open Mic Friday
- Don’t date for too long - MzVee advises
- Bleaching is not the beauty standard – Fuse ODG
- MTN's Digital Music conference focuses on local artistes
- Artistes paid to put my name in their songs - Appietus
- 'I never invested in Menzgold' - Okyeame Kwame
- We dated for 5 years – Adekunle Gold confirms getting married to Simi
- Married life with Annica has been amazing - Okyeame Kwame
- Video: Yvonne Okoro reveals recording sex tape with ex-boyfriend
- I admire Abedi Pele so much – Adina
- Video: Adekunle Gold, Simi release new song to celebrate their wedding
- Daddy Lumba, Kojo Antwi comparison impossible - Okyeame Kwame
- Photos: Ataa Mensah of 'Showcase in Ga' dies at 91