Actor Prince David Osei has revealed that Nigerians revere Ghanaian talents so much that whenever they meet, Nigerians tend to be afraid.
According to him, Nigerians value Ghanaian talents such that they believe the latter is more intelligent.
Despite this reverence, Prince David Osei says the reason Ghana sometimes lag behind is that “Nigerians are naturally aggressive towards success.”
“They will do anything to succeed,” he said in an interview on Daybreak Hitz on Hitz FM with Andy Dosty.
“In Ghana, we don’t really appreciate our own and support our own…If we celebrate our people and appreciate what God has given to this nation, it will go a long way to encourage people to go beyond being a star in Ghana and looking beyond,” Prince David Osei said.
He noted that Nigerians are making an impact globally because “they celebrate each other, they love their own.”
Telesol launches 4G internet service; set to bridge digital gap
Managing Director of Telesol, a 4G-internet service provider said the company is set to adopt new technologies to widen the current digital divide between Africa and the rest of the world beginning from Ghana.
The actor, who said he had his break in Nigeria with the series ‘About to Wed’, was of the view that, “there are a lot of great talents in Ghana” but they are not given the needed opportunity.
Asked if Nigerians recognise Ghanaian talents, the actor responded that, “they adore Ghanaian talents and they appreciate us so much.”
“When we meet head-to-head, they are afraid, they go like Ghanaians are intelligent, Ghanaians speak well…and some of them will love to come and live in Ghana…”
Prince David Osei revealed that “To them, it’s a big deal to come and film in Ghana with Ghanaian actors and actresses…in as much as they love their people, they don’t condemn their people.”
“The bottom line is we should learn to love each other,” he advised.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- New Video: Flowking Stone releases ‘Blow My Mind’ feat. Akwaboah
- I will never do songs my kids won’t be proud of – Bright of Buk Bak
- Okomfo Kwadee says he doesn’t think he can ever quit smoking
- Reekado Banks still part of Mavin Records – Don Jazzy
- Davido risks jail term over threat to blogger’s life
- I haven’t found someone who can tolerate me – E.L on being single
- You’re not qualified to grade rappers if I’m not in Top 5 list – E.L
- Joy Prime, SALM excite thousands at ‘A Beautiful Christmas’ concert
- Peace Hyde speaks on gender parity in Media at the Africa 2018 Forum in Egypt
- Sarkodie is a brother regardless of what people say – E.L
- Video/Photos: MTN Music Festival thrills patrons on Farmers’ Day
- Creative arts industry is an orphan - Kwaw Ansah
- Abena crowned Ghana’s Most Beautiful 2018
- Watch: Shatta Wale releases video for ‘My Level’ hit song
- Popular actor narrates how he lived with a ghost for 3 months