Hiplife legend Reggie Rockstone has lashed out at South African rapper for his infamous tweet about his loyal followers on social media.
Recently AKA known as Kiernan Jarryd Forbes told Joy FM's Sammy Forson on the Cosmopolitan Mix that he cannot fathom why he has about 3.4 million followers but can’t make 3.4 million sales anytime he releases an album.
“In South Africa and all over the world, record sales are not what they used to be, so I’m thinking if I've got 3.4 million fans, why don’t I have, 3.4 million albums sold”.
Commenting on that, Reggie Rockstone said the award-winning rapper sounded ungrateful to what the industry has given him.
According to him, the rapper should interact with his loyal fans and appreciate them for playing a major role in his success in the music scene globally.
"Even if you have 20 people re-tweeting you should be grateful. It’s not by force to re-tweet. If I put something out on social media, I don’t look for the number of re-tweets. If two people re-tweet, I’m grateful. I think he should be grateful he has somebody re-tweeting for him," he said.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- VGMA@20 clash: Shatta Wale’s father discloses why he climbed the stage
- Shatta Wale is an attention seeker, doesn’t know his limits – Okraku Mantey
- Baako sees silver lining in Stonebwoy-Shatta Wale brawl
- Video: I thought Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale would learn from my experience – Gemann
- DJ Switch makes it unto billboard in Times Square
- Kwesi Arthur motivates students to win 2019 Queen’s Commonwealth Essay
- KiDi: Charterhouse should be sanctioned for role in VGMA brawl
- Fault Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale but blame Charterhouse too – Sarkodie
- Jim Iyke enjoys bullying me – Ini Edo
- Harvey Weinstein 'to settle with accusers for $44m'
- M.anifest fights child abuse
- Ebony Reign still reigns as Artiste of the Year after VGMA@20 fiasco
- Video: I'm going to limit the comedy, I'm a father of twins now - Funny Face
- Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale banned indefinitely, stripped of all VGMA 2019 awards
- Shatta Wale withdraws from Ghana Music Awards scheme