Hiplife legend Reggie Rockstone has lashed out at South African rapper for his infamous tweet about his loyal followers on social media.
Recently AKA known as Kiernan Jarryd Forbes told Joy FM's Sammy Forson on the Cosmopolitan Mix that he cannot fathom why he has about 3.4 million followers but can’t make 3.4 million sales anytime he releases an album.
“In South Africa and all over the world, record sales are not what they used to be, so I’m thinking if I've got 3.4 million fans, why don’t I have, 3.4 million albums sold”.
Commenting on that, Reggie Rockstone said the award-winning rapper sounded ungrateful to what the industry has given him.
According to him, the rapper should interact with his loyal fans and appreciate them for playing a major role in his success in the music scene globally.
"Even if you have 20 people re-tweeting you should be grateful. It’s not by force to re-tweet. If I put something out on social media, I don’t look for the number of re-tweets. If two people re-tweet, I’m grateful. I think he should be grateful he has somebody re-tweeting for him," he said.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Artistes paid to put my name in their songs - Appietus
- 'I never invested in Menzgold' - Okyeame Kwame
- We dated for 5 years – Adekunle Gold confirms getting married to Simi
- Married life with Annica has been amazing - Okyeame Kwame
- Video: Yvonne Okoro reveals recording sex tape with ex-boyfriend
- I admire Abedi Pele so much – Adina
- Video: Adekunle Gold, Simi release new song to celebrate their wedding
- Daddy Lumba, Kojo Antwi comparison impossible - Okyeame Kwame
- Photos: Ataa Mensah of 'Showcase in Ga' dies at 91
- Video/Photos: Daughters of Glorious Jesus pay courtesy call to Multimedia Group
- Video: I've forgiven my parents for throwing me away when I was born – Don Little
- I'm not bothered by the young ones using my songs - Kojo Antwi
- Video: Women who earn more than their partners abuse them – D Cryme
- Video: Creative Arts has been neglected - Sidney
- Video: I’ll be tagged greedy if I disclose how much I invested with Menzgold – Lil Win