Wife of Ghana’s Rap Doctor Okyeame Kwame has revealed she and her husband’s journey to being transparent begun with keeping each other’s phones.
According to Annica Nsiah-Apau, before they got married, there were a lot of the perceptions and misconceptions of the rapper that they had to address.
Speaking to Daniel Dadzie on the Super Morning Show She explained “we decided to do a transparency test where he took my phone home for a week and I took his. We didn’t die, nothing happened and decided to be very transparent with each other, from then.”
“He also told me that he’s been in the music business for a while but he was older and knew more, than before,” she stated.
Mrs. Nsiah-Apau is the personal, business and brands manager for the award-winning versatile rapper.
Sharing his journey with his wife Okyeame Kwame said, he felt Annica was the one for him and was not ready to do anything or have some ideas about him ruin it.
“She used to be scared of dating me because I was a rapper,” he stated.
Okyeame Kwame said, even though he was a young artiste in the music industry who had met lots of girls, he was ready to settle with his wife because “she was special.”
Mrs. Nsiah-Apau said the Rap Doctor assured her of working towards their relationship “he told me if I hear anything about him I was not comfortable with I should speak to him.”
Okyeame Kwame and Annica got married in 2009 have two children. The couple celebrated their 10th wedding anniversary on January 10. Over the years they have been admired for building and maintaining the relationship they have.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Ebony was vilified because of her sexuality – Novelist on stereotype
- I wish Trigmatic were my biological son – Aka Blay
- Adele splits from husband Simon Konecki
- Cardi B rejects plea deal over Queens strip club brawl
- Good Friday special: Luigi Maclean, Globe Productions light up Super Morning Show
- Osibisa marks 50 years of musical excellence
- Video: Ghana DJ Awards PubFest keeps Purple Pub jamming till morning
- Yvonne Nelson urges Ghanaians to boycott elections
- Enough of the love songs - Barima Sidney
- Adom FM Music Chart (Week 15): Fameye’s ‘Nothing I get’, Kofi Mole’s ‘Don’t be late’ on the rise
- Harvest Praise 2019 airs live on DStv, GOtv come Good Friday
- Photos: Ghana Jeep Club parties with children of Potter’s Orphanage Village
- Video vixen gives life to Christ, now philanthropist
- New Video: Mista Myles eyes Afrobeats crown with ‘African Girl’
- Assault, killings by uniformed men will make Nigeria collapse - Omotola tells Buhari