Wife of Ghana’s Rap Doctor Okyeame Kwame has revealed she and her husband’s journey to being transparent begun with keeping each other’s phones.
According to Annica Nsiah-Apau, before they got married, there were a lot of the perceptions and misconceptions of the rapper that they had to address.
Speaking to Daniel Dadzie on the Super Morning Show She explained “we decided to do a transparency test where he took my phone home for a week and I took his. We didn’t die, nothing happened and decided to be very transparent with each other, from then.”
“He also told me that he’s been in the music business for a while but he was older and knew more, than before,” she stated.
Mrs. Nsiah-Apau is the personal, business and brands manager for the award-winning versatile rapper.
Sharing his journey with his wife Okyeame Kwame said, he felt Annica was the one for him and was not ready to do anything or have some ideas about him ruin it.
“She used to be scared of dating me because I was a rapper,” he stated.
Okyeame Kwame said, even though he was a young artiste in the music industry who had met lots of girls, he was ready to settle with his wife because “she was special.”
Mrs. Nsiah-Apau said the Rap Doctor assured her of working towards their relationship “he told me if I hear anything about him I was not comfortable with I should speak to him.”
Okyeame Kwame and Annica got married in 2009 have two children. The couple celebrated their 10th wedding anniversary on January 10. Over the years they have been admired for building and maintaining the relationship they have.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Gospel artistes cannot do good music without money - Joe Mettle
- Jussie Smollett: Judge calls alleged hate hoax 'despicable'
- Maccasio beats Sarkodie, Shatta Wale to top 3Music Awards chart
- Video: Joe Mettle out with first single, ‘Mehia Wo Yesu’ for 2019
- R. Kelly accused of sexual abuse by two new women
- Video: Wendy Shay surprised with party on 23rd birthday
- 90% of people on social media live fake lives – Yvonne Nelson
- Jussie Smollett arrested over false attack report
- Video: Akufo-Addo seals SONA speech with kiss from Rebecca
- New Music: Mimlife Records new act ‘Mista Myles’ drops new song
- Our welcoming attitude is the strongest tourist attraction – Akufo-Addo
- Gov't to complete 2 theatres in creative industry - Akufo-Addo
- Vodafone joins Stanbic Jazz train for 3rd time in a row
- Ebony’s unreleased songs: 60% for Bullet, 40% for me – Dad
- Stop pressuring me to marry – Patience Nyarko