If you are a core fan of dancehall musician Jupitar and you only follow him on Instagram then you would be a little late to realise he tied the knot with his lover over the weekend.
He hasn’t made any update yet, and perhaps, the photos will soon emerge as he is probably busy planning his honeymoon.
Popular broadcaster, Abeiku Santana was seen at the wedding taking selfies with the newly wedded couple.
See the photos below:
Abeiku Santana takes selfie with Jupitar and Wife
Jupitar and his wife
L-R: Abeiku Santana and the newly wedded couple
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Tiwa Savage rents entire cinema for son to watch 'The Lion King'
- Language not a barrier in music – FRA! band
- Why we were not allowed to meet Akufo-Addo - Dark Suburb explains
- People want Miss Ghana queens to look like slay queens - Inna Patty
- Video: I’m not ugly, my mirror doesn’t tell me so - Miss Ghana 2019
- 2019 Golden Movie Awards: Full list of nominees released
- 5 honours, 26 competitive awards to be given out at 2019 Golden Movie Awards
- New video alert! - Rocky Dawuni premieres 'Elevation'
- Video: Shatta Wale explains why he is king
- Panafest International Expo launched in UK
- Too many music talents hypnotised by Afrobeat popularity - David Bolton bemoans
- Video: My music was getting bigger – Ohemaa Mercy explains why she quit teaching
- Video: Funny Face claims police assault during movie shoot
- Cardi B rape accusations resurfaces
- Regent University student wins 2019 edition of 'Live Inside Win the Ride'