Reggae and Dancehall act Samini has revealed his plans for the Ghanaian movie industry.
In a recent interview with Becky on the EWITHBECKS on Joy Prime, the musician says he has plans of writing and directing movies.
“I don’t have an acting career; I just went to have fun on set with Majid Michel and Yvonne Nelson.”
He added that acting is tedious work and so the only plan he has is to direct and write movies.
There have been calls from industry players for help to build and shape the ‘ailing’ movie industry.
The award-winning artiste hopes his plans might serve as part of the solutions for the Ghana movie industry.
Watch the full interview below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- R. Kelly in solitary over mortal fear of other inmates
- Ed Sheeran goes to numbers one, three, four on UK chart
- Ghana praised for supporting Vis-à-vis Festival
- English language did trick for ‘Be Lifted’ penetrating Africa - MOG
- Show evidence of new factories – John Dumelo charges gov’t
- Video: I’d love to settle in Ghana after retirement- Tim Godfrey
- Ark band performs live on Joy FM’s Cosmopolitan Mix
- Creative Arts Council, media pay courtesy call on Ghana Embassy in Spain
- Listen: 'Already' by Beyoncé ft Shatta Wale
- Storm Energy partners Silverbird to premiere Lion King
- FaceApp: Celebs fall in love with AgeChallenge
- Cobby Raymond releases Kojo Antwi inspired song
- MUSIGA has ¢70,000 locked up in Menzgold - Bessa Simons
- Nicki Minaj hints on signing Ghanaian act
- People aren’t celebrating GuiltyBeatz's prod. on Beyoncé's album – Ameyaw Debrah