Reggae and Dancehall act Samini has revealed his plans for the Ghanaian movie industry.
In a recent interview with Becky on the EWITHBECKS on Joy Prime, the musician says he has plans of writing and directing movies.
“I don’t have an acting career; I just went to have fun on set with Majid Michel and Yvonne Nelson.”
He added that acting is tedious work and so the only plan he has is to direct and write movies.
There have been calls from industry players for help to build and shape the ‘ailing’ movie industry.
The award-winning artiste hopes his plans might serve as part of the solutions for the Ghana movie industry.
Watch the full interview below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Stonebwoy explains why he pulled a gun on stage
- Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy in police custody over VGMA brawl
- VGMA@20: Police arrest one person after Shatta-Stonebwoy brawl
- VGMA@20: Oragnisers fail to announce 'Artiste of the Year' due to Shatta, Stonebwoy fight
- VGMA@20: Sarkodie crowned ‘Artiste of the Decade’
- VGMA@20: “You are my son” – Amakye Dede crowns Kuami Eugene
- “I’m really sorry” - Stonebwoy apolgises for pulling gun at VGMA@20
- Video: VGMA@20: Stonebwoy pulls gun as Bhim Nation, Shatta Wale camps clash
- Photos: Fashion moment on the Red Carpet of VGMA@20
- VGMA@20: Check out winners at 20th Vodafone Ghana Music Awards
- VGMA@20: Live updates of 20th Vodafone Ghana Music Awards
- I’m rooting for Kuami Eugene to win ‘Artiste of the Year’ – Okyeame Kwame
- Video: Watch 20th Vodafone Ghana Music Awards live
- Arnold Schwarzenegger drop-kicked at South Africa event
- It's fraud when artiste don't perform live – Samini