Ethiopian Airlines has been adjudged the Outstanding Airline Brand of the Year at the 2022 Ghana-West Africa Business Awards.
The largest airline in Africa that flies to over 124 countries from Ghana via its hub in Addis Ababa, was recognised for its consistent performance during the difficult period in 2021 and for its dedication to the Ghanaian and West African market in general.
“We are happy to have been recognised for our work and we will work to do more in the years ahead,”Yemesrach Alemayehu, Area Manager of Ethiopian Airlines said.
In Ghana, Ethiopian Airlines and Asky Airlines are all set to start Accra-Washington Flights via Lomé on June 1.
The new service is expected to provide more travelling options to Ghanaian passengers and lead to competitive pricing on the route.
“ET is pleased to introduce this direct service from Lomé to Washington giving additional connective between West Africa and USA in connection with ASKY.
The Washington service is added to the daily flight we currently have to New York giving better travel alternative to USA,” Yemesrach Alemayehu, Area Manager of Ethiopian Airlines said.
- West Hills Mall death: Shop manager remanded
- Ablakwa kicks court writ on the ground upon service by bailiff
- Rev Kusi Boateng injuncts Ablakwa from further publications on him
- Growing list of companies ordered by GRA to pay back-taxes
- GOIL attributes drop in diesel price to Gold for Oil barter deal
- I’ve instructed my lawyers to act on Rev Kusi Boateng’s injunction against me – Ablakwa
- Check out Akufo-Addo’s reaction as Black Sherif performs for him
- Rev Victor Kusi Boateng sues Ablakwa for defamation
- Diana Hamilton reveals why she won’t talk about National Cathedral
- Ex-policeman gets death penalty for lawyer’s murder
- Musk found not guilty of fraud over Tesla tweet
- Man shot by police was cleaning out – family
- Number of staff suing Twitter ‘goes up daily’ – lawyer
- Nursing and Midwifery institutes prioritising theory over practical skills – Oncologist
- I started smoking at the age of 11 – Musician OJ Blaq reveals
- Ebenezer Kojo Kum resigns as Chieftaincy Minister
- President Akufo-Addo accepts Chieftaincy Minister’s resignation
- Livestream: One-on-one with Seth Terkper on PM Express
- I did national service in Aliu Mahama’s office despite being NDC member – Sam George
- Flora Tissue grants renowned actor Fred Amugi’s 74th birthday wish
- I’m unable to confirm whether 1st gold for oil consignment was paid in cash – Deputy BoG Governor
- I’ll later explain my comment about people who watch movies for long hours – Yaw Dabo
- University of Ghana VC must go – Concerned students demand
- Groundworks underway for construction of modern film studios in Ghana, West Africa – Idris Elba
- GRA withdraws $672m back-tax demand from MTN Group