Manchester United will face David Silva’s La Liga leaders Real Sociedad in the last 32 of the Europa League.
The Manchester City legend moved to Sociedad last summer and will return to the city with his Spanish side.
Arsenal face Portuguese giants Benfica and Premier League leaders Tottenham face Austrian side Wolfsberger.
Leicester will take on Slavia Prague while Scottish Premiership leaders Rangers play Belgian side Royal Antwerp with all ties being played in February.
The winners of the competition will qualify for next season’s Champions League.
Reigning champions Sevilla – who have won the cup six times in the last 14 years – are not involved as they have reached the last 16 of the Champions League.
Jose Mourinho won the Europa League in his only previous involvement – with Manchester United in 2017 – and his Spurs side are currently favourites to win their first European silverware since 1984.
All five British teams were seeded and will play away from home first. Tottenham’s home leg will be played on Wednesday 24 February – a day early – to ensure there is no clash with Arsenal’s home game.
Europa League last-32 draw
The two legs will take place on 18 and 25 February. Tottenham’s home game will be on 24 February.
Wolfsberger v Tottenham
Dynamo Kyiv v Club Brugge
Real Sociedad v Manchester United
Benfica v Arsenal
Red Star Belgrade v AC Milan
Royal Antwerp v Rangers
Slavia Prague v Leicester
RB Salzburg v Villarreal
Braga v Roma
Krasnodar v Dinamo Zagreb
Young Boys v Bayer Leverkusen
Molde v Hoffenheim
Granada v Napoli
Maccabi Tel-Aviv v Shakhtar Donetsk
Lille v Ajax
Olympiakos v PSV Eindhoven
- Stephen Appiah excludes Asamoah Gyan from his list of best Ghanaian players
- ‘Government is either feigning incompetence on the point of how we fix structures or is pretending to fix them’ – Barker-Vormawor
- CID probes 53 schools over alleged corruption in school feeding programme
- We will not allow any religious group to plunge Ghana into chaos – Muntaka
- Virologist warns of third wave of Covid-19 in Ghana
- NSMQ2021: Mfantsipim School begins redemption campaign from regional qualifiers
- Covid-19: GHS to roll out second doses from May 19
- #NSMQ2021: Mfantsiman Girls SHS dumped for the third time in a row at regional championships
- 2022 World Cup Qualifiers: Black Stars to camp in Europe despite postponement
- Kwabena Agyepong’s NPP membership re-instated
High freight charges, raw materials, reasons for rising cost of building materials
Wesley Girls ‘no fasting’ policy: What dialogue can’t resolve, even war can’t – Muslim Caucus in Parliament
AGRA holds webinar on Ghana’s Agricultural Transformation Journey
Israeli Embassy organises investment forum for agriculture
Kwabena Agyepong’s NPP membership re-instated
G7 nations pledge $389m over Boko Haram insurgency
Dolait appreciates Chief Imam for role in providing peaceful business climate
Multimedia Group journalist, Isaac K. Normanyo gets ‘Adansiman Bofuo’ award
CDC Group commits $100 million to ETG Group
Tolon-Naa honours Oppong Nkrumah for service to his country
We will not allow any religious group to plunge Ghana into chaos – Muntaka
Akufo-Addo meets families of May 9 victims
Astroturf pitch commissioned to boost football in Old Tafo
Burglars target Nigeria president’s chief of staff
Climate change: Zoggu residents cannot access water