Producers of food and household chemicals, Europrima Industries Limited, have presented assorted relief items worth GHC400,000.00 to the Greater Accra Regional Hospital.
The items comprised Santex medicated soap, Santex anti-bacterial hand wash, Santex hand sanitizer and Wizact Disinfectant.
The donation is intended to boost health care delivery by providing protection against infections.
Head of Administration and Finance for Europrima Industries Limited, Frank Peprah explained the donation is part of the company’s Corporate Social Responsibility.
He used the occasion to caution the general public against fake products on the market indicating that, “one or two instances, the brand has had some issues with fake products; but I encourage and advise patrons to always look out for our well branded products.”
“Consumers can visit any of our accredited distributors across the country to get original products, report should be made if a customer encounters any fake product from Europrima Industries Limited”, he added.
Meanwhile, Medical Director of the Greater Accra Regional Hospital, Doctor Emmanuel Srofenyo is calling on corporate organisations to assist the facility with logistical support.
According to him, the facility is still struggling to deliver services to patients as COVID-19 impacted them greatly.
Europrima Industries Limited is the manufacturer of Santex antiseptic soap, BOOM washing powder, Supreme Instant Noodles, and Top cafe, among others.
- I have been battling prostate cancer for a year – KSM
- I’ve been given over ¢100k ‘haircut’ on my investment – Franklin Cudjoe
- Appointment Committee recommends approval of 2 out of 4 Justices nominated to the Supreme Court
- We will no longer be paying ¢0.50 and ¢1 as road toll next year – Roads Minister
- Black Sherif is the voice of African youth – Akon
- World Cup: Rating every member of Ghana’s squad
- Waterstone Realty Ltd sues government for $4.7m over National Cathedral project
- Sacked against medical advice, workplace abuse and stigma – An HIV ambassador’s story
- Economy is in crisis, we need Debt Exchange Programme to get IMF Staff-Level Agreement – Abena Osei Asare
- 81 aspirants vie for 14 national executive positions in NDC
- Today’s front pages: Thursday, December 8, 2022
- GRA boss heaps praises on ICUMS’ E-auction module
- Afriyie-Ankrah’s former students support campaign with billboards
- World Cup 2022: Fifa ‘deeply saddened’ after reported migrant worker death
- Sterling asks FA to look at him returning to Qatar for quarter-final
- GSIA rejects Debt Exchange Programme
- Debt exchange: Our money shouldn’t be touched – UTAG tells government
- Government establishes ¢15bn Ghana Financial Stability Fund
- Putin: Nuclear risk is rising, but we are not mad
- Marketing Officer granted bail for stealing from Duraplast Company
- Government has not shown any seriousness in handling economic crisis – Franklin Cudjoe
- Wenchi Police arrest eight suspected Indian hemp smokers
- United States is world’s top destination for foreign direct investment
- Debt Exchange: Government has not shown that the country is in crisis – Dr. Serebour
- COVID-19: Three institutions partner to produce ventilator