Audio By Carbonatix
Galatasaray fans have been banned from the club's Champions League visit to Liverpool later this month following crowd disturbances during their game with Juventus in the previous round.
European governing body UEFA said supporters of the Turkish club had thrown objects and lit fireworks during the last-16 play-off tie second leg in Turin on 25 February.
Despite losing 3-2 on the night, they progressed 7-5 on aggregate and will host the Merseysiders in Istanbul next Tuesday (17:45 GMT) with the return leg to be staged at Anfield on 18 March (20:00).
However, UEFA has banned the Super Lig leaders from selling tickets to supporters for the away trip and also fined them 40,000 euros (ÂŁ34,800).
In a statement, Galatasaray said they would appeal against the punishment.
Latest Stories
-
Dr Abena Nyarkoa to join panel discussion at Africa Together Conference in Cambridge
1 hour -
Walmart warns US shoppers are cutting spending as higher petrol prices bite
2 hours -
Flexible exchange rate regime critical in absorbing external shocks – First Deputy Governor
2 hours -
Toilets and changing rooms must be used on basis of biological sex, guidance confirms
2 hours -
Emily in Paris to end after sixth season, says Netflix
2 hours -
Angry crowd sets Ebola hospital tents on fire in DR Congo
2 hours -
Russia and China condemn US over indictment of former Cuban leader
2 hours -
Bank of Ghana reverts to previous Cash Reserve Ratio policy after scrapping it last year
2 hours -
Ghana-eligible defender Beres Owusu signs permanent deal with Grazer AK
2 hours -
A Super El Niño is coming: What does it mean for Ghana?
3 hours -
Driving Schools Association pushes for mandatory driver training to reduce road crashes
3 hours -
Climate change exists with or without humans — Youth advocate
3 hours -
Plastic waste driving flooding and climate concerns in Bamaahu — Youth Climate Reporter
4 hours -
This week on The Career Trail
4 hours -
My book was born out of university research – Mary Anane Awuku
4 hours