Award-winning Ghanaian rapper, Elom Adablah, better known by his stage name E.L. has announced a partnership with the global music distribution company ONErpm.
The musician and record producer has had a successful career, with numerous hit songs and awards under his belt.
With this new partnership, he is poised to expand his reach and make an impact in the global music scene.
E.L, who has been absent from the music scene since releasing “Ayele” in 2022, will be exploring new creative directions through this partnership. He is excited to work with the company and leverage its expertise in music distribution to reach a wider audience and connect with fans worldwide.
Fans can anticipate fresh sounds and collaborations from the talented artist soon.
Speaking on the collaboration, Lucky Freeman, senior A&R at ONErpm, deemed it an honour to work with E.L as he jammed to a lot of records from the multi-talented artist’s early days. Freeman called E.L a legendary artist and one of West Africa’s most versatile artists who is still making an impact despite the mini hiatus.
With E.L.’s talent and potential, Freeman assured fans they would witness a new dimension of his artistry. He also expressed his confidence in ONErpm’s ability to help him achieve his goals.
“One country and region at a time, expect greatness, excellent music, and global dominance. At ONErpm, we never intend to lock any artists down.” Freeman also urged music lovers to anticipate the new releases that “had been kept on the hard drives.”
- Mobile Money transactions in only 2 months of 2023 hit ¢264.1bn
- We would all have sworn to Antoa if my dad was alive – Zanetor Rawlings
- I don’t know – Akufo-Addo on presence or otherwise of Al-Qaeda troops in Ghana
- Kamala Harris urges Ghana’s creditors to help meet debt obligation amid IMF talks
- Speculation that NDC imposed its decision on Minority Caucus is untrue – Sammy Gyamfi
- Popular American filmmaker Spike Lee is in Ghana
- T-Bills auction: sales undersubscribed by 23%; interest rates remain stable
- BoG increases policy rate to 29.5%; loans to remain expensive
- AFCON 2023Q: Osman Bukari salvages point for Black Stars against Angola
- We’re committed to helping Ghana resolve current economic crisis – China assures
- Gold Mafia: Gold smuggler sneaks $40 million worth of gold out of Ghana every month
- Harris’ visit should accelerate US-Ghana partnerships – Genser
- NDC’s ‘betrayal’ may have been the result of several factors – Dr. Seidu Alidu
- Taking pictures, videos of ballots was not a party directive – Murtala Mohammed
- NDC as a party did not fail Ghanaians – Kofi Adams
- There had been broad consultation, consensus to reject President’s ministerial nominees – Murtala Mohammed
- Israel Laryea is away “on loan” at Influencer Africa
- Patriotism won over partisanship – Annoh-Dompreh on approval of six ministerial nominees
- Playback: PM Express discuss NDCs betrayal
- Fight against galamsey will be won if Akufo-Addo loses power – Kwakye Ofosu
- People fail in life due to their mindset – Motivational speaker
- Become the voice of climate change reporting – Climate Change Fellows urged
- Destination Ghana Global Project announces This Is Africa Festival
- Kamala Harris features Black Sherif, Amaarae on Spotify playlist
- Kwaebibirem United FC to raise funds to support operation of the club