Global Secure Solutions (GSS) has announced the launch of its latest cutting-edge security management platform – Prometheus Shield.
Prometheus Shield offers unparalleled visibility of all the critical areas in an organizations’ IT infrastructure, GSS says.
With its built-in automation and orchestration, Prometheus Shield allows small to medium businesses (SMBs) and small to medium scale enterprises (SMEs) continuous protection over their end points, with the ability to assess, prioritize, and patch critical vulnerabilities in real time to reduce their attack surface.
“Working remotely has its perks, but also comes with distractions and risks. With an acute shortage of security professionals worldwide, organizations are experiencing more and more difficulty in appropriately staffing their cybersecurity teams. This shortage often leaves the end users exposed to further risk”, said Edem Glymin, CEO, GSS GH LTD.
“That’s why we are rolling out our managed security services platform and offering free cybersecurity training to any organization with up to 20 employees. Whether you are a current customer or not, we want to make sure your employees have some knowledge of how to protect your business”, he added
Features and benefits of Prometheus Shield include providing actionable threat intelligence-driven insights that allow for real time remote remediation across multiple geographic locations.
“It provides differentiated end point protection, end point detection and response, IoT security, cloud security, and IT operations capabilities. A dedicated security concierge team to help develop your business in process development, data protection strategies, and cybersecurity threat management. Vulnerability assessment, integrated patch management function, backup, and disaster recovery services, Glymin explained.
GSS’ robust cybersecurity training program is also designed to educate employees on common threats to their organization’s cybersecurity and offers a new way for small and medium-sized businesses to educate their employees on cybersecurity risks and best practices amid the coronavirus pandemic, right from their home.
Prometheus Shield will be available starting December 2021 and the cybersecurity training program will begin November 2021, at no charge to the end users.
- ECG releases load shedding timetable for March 30 to April 7
- TikToker Ahuofe ‘Ghana Tupac’ dead
- Desist from gifting out cedi bouquets, hampers; it is illegal – BoG warns
- Chief of Mujipe shot dead, son in critical condition
- Larabanga Accident: Level 200 student dead, 3 others in critical condition
- Social media users react to TikToker Ahoufe’s death
- BoG denies introduction of ¢500 coin, note
- We will resume picketing if government fails to honour payment in 2-weeks – Pensioner bondholders
- Adom FM climaxes Ghana Month celebrations with splendid cultural durbar
- Beige Bank collapse: Witness accuses Nyinaku of taking bank’s US$200,000 illegally
- GAEC partners EU, IAEA UNICRI to fight organised criminal activities
- What are we on earth for? – Henry Quartey mourns death of Kumawu MP
- Music producer Kaywa loses mother
- The Multimedia Group’s Adom brand ends Ghana month with colourful cultural display
- Police to probe death of Yul Edochie’s son
- Morocco King hailed for the Atlas Lions’ growing status
- Managers of Hillburi hotel arrested for alleged power theft
- Blatant power theft in Ghana very worrying – ECG
- Ebo Whyte’s ‘Just The Tip’ excites patrons
- ‘He’s clueless’ – Derek Boateng lashes out at Milovan Rajevac
- Son of murdered Mujipe chief reveals names of assailants
- Policy framework for aluminium downstream industry in the offing – CEO of GIADEC
- Trump indictment: A simple guide to what it means
- “Time for Dogboe to strap the title belt” – Patrice Harris
- Decouple NHIS proceeds from consolidated fund – Bono Regional GHS boss tells government