The Ghana Stock Exchange has extended the deadline for the submission of the 2020 Audited Financial Statements of six institutions.
This comes after the firms applied for the extension.
They are Fank Milk, Trust Bank of The Gambia, Dannex Ayrton Starwin, Letshego Ghana Savings and Loans, Daakye Trust Plc and E.S.L.A.
They have up till April 30, 2021 to submit their audited financial statements.
Listed banks asked GSE to submit audited 2020 financial statement by April 30
Listed banks earlier asked for extension of their 2020 Audited Financial Statements.
The Banks listed on the GSE through the Ghana Association of Bankers requested that the date for filing of 2020 audited financial statements be extended by one month to April 30, 2021 to enable them work effectively with their external auditors to achieve the audit objectives.
The association indicated that the advent of COVID-19 has resulted in significant impact on human resource allocation in most banks. This was exacerbated by the recent spike in infection rate in the country.
The GSE however said the banks should conclude their audit in time, in spite of the negative impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, and are thus encouraged to publish within the existing statutory timeline.
- Mobile Money transactions in only 2 months of 2023 hit ¢264.1bn
- We would all have sworn to Antoa if my dad was alive – Zanetor Rawlings
- Kamala Harris urges Ghana’s creditors to help meet debt obligation amid IMF talks
- I don’t know – Akufo-Addo on presence or otherwise of Al-Qaeda troops in Ghana
- Speculation that NDC imposed its decision on Minority Caucus is untrue – Sammy Gyamfi
- Popular American filmmaker Spike Lee is in Ghana
- T-Bills auction: sales undersubscribed by 23%; interest rates remain stable
- BoG increases policy rate to 29.5%; loans to remain expensive
- We’re committed to helping Ghana resolve current economic crisis – China assures
- Ghana records $752.8m trade surplus in first 2 months of 2023
- Israel Laryea is away “on loan” at Influencer Africa
- Patriotism won over partisanship – Annoh-Dompreh on approval of six ministerial nominees
- Livestream: PM Express discusses NDCs betrayal
- Fight against galamsey will be won if Akufo-Addo loses power – Kwakye Ofosu
- People fail in life due to their mindset – Motivational speaker
- Become the voice of climate change reporting – Climate Change Fellows urged
- Destination Ghana Global Project announces This Is Africa Festival
- Kamala Harris features Black Sherif, Amaarae on Spotify playlist
- Kwaebibirem United FC to raise funds to support operation of the club
- 9-year-old Fotocopy makes history with two concerts in a day
- Ivy Setordjie: Drinking to a warming globe – Part 1
- World Theater Day: Stakeholders urged to commit more resources to industry
- I did not defy orders not to vote for Akufo-Addo’s ministerial nominees – Akatsi North MP
- I was sexually harassed on a bus – Ernest Opoku reveals
- Ghanaians are not go-getters compared to Nigerians – Oscar Bimpong