SES HD PLUS Ghana, the country’s premium high-definition satellite broadcast service provider is celebrating the first birthday of the HD+ Service in Ghana on 16 December 2021.
Following an exciting year filled with notable accomplishments, tremendous acceptance of the HD+ Service into 40,000 homes and impactful partnerships, there is more to come for the customers and partners of SES HD PLUS as they can continue to expect world class TV services as well as innovative solutions.
“This has been an extraordinary year,” said Theodore Asampong, Director, SES HD PLUS GH LTD. “We saw an increased need for quality TV viewing experiences, especially for live sporting events, and this drove the players within the TV broadcasting industry to improve their content offering. A prime example supported by HD+ was the first UHD 4K broadcast of the Euro Tournament in Africa. We have learnt a lot about the TV broadcasting industry in Ghana and are pleased with our first year’s sales. We are now in a fantastic position for future growth.”
“HD+ will mark the occasion with various celebrative activities. We’re organising an anniversary concert dubbed Aha Ayɛdɛ for our viewers at home, while rewarding loyal customers as well as users of the service within the anniversary month. We will also introduce the Aljazeera news channel in HD for the first time in Africa ahead of launch in January 2022. We’ll continue to collaborate with our broadcast partners to deliver engaging programmes in HD and well as UHD 4K picture quality to satellite homes during the festive season. But that’s not all.
“The management and staff of SES HD PLUS will also embark on a charity donation to an orphanage in Accra,” Theodore continued, “Additionally, we are offering up to 40% discount on the purchase of HD+ Decoders. Existing customers, who purchase a subscription during the anniversary month, will also enjoy the FeeliFeeli experience and receive a selection of HD+ merchandise ranging from 2022 calendars, USB flash drives, polo shirts and many other gifts.”
The HD+ Aha Ayɛdɛ concert comes at a perfect time as the festive season approaches as it will be delivered to viewers live at home from 7:30 pm on December 16, 2021, in UHD 4K pictures via the My HD PLUS operator app on compatible Samsung UHD/ QLED TVs. Users of HD+ Decoders can watch the concert in HD quality on their HD TVs and via the My HD PLUS App which comes with free data to watch TV on mobile device.
Just as the HD+ service offers a variety in programming and a choice of what to enjoy in crystal clear high-definition quality, the HD+ Aha Ayɛdɛ concert aims to deliver something for everybody to enjoy: from gospel music, hiplife, chorale music, trap to comedy, they are all coming together on one stage.
There will be live performances from; Black Sheriff, Mr. Drew, Wendy Shay, Kwabena Kwabena, Joyful Way Inc, Empress Gifty, OB Amponsah, Adina, Amerado, and many others.
The HD+ Aha Ayɛdɛ concert will be live on Joy Prime HD channel 102, GHOne HD channel 106, TV XYZ HD channel 110, DGN HD channel 112, KOOL TV HD channel 113, e.TV HD channel 114, 4SyteTV HD channel 190 and HD+ UHD 4K channel 100 only available via MY HD PLUS operator app downloaded on compatible Samsung UHD/ QLED.
With the search, pause, reverse and record features, viewers don’t have to miss a second of these electrifying performances on stage. HD+ Decoders are available at all Multi TV dealer outlets and Electroland stores across the country for purchase and can be activated on any mobile network by dialling *879# to unlock the HD viewing experience.
- Armed police officers and soldiers clash in Accra central as traders run for their lives
- Speaker slams Kamala Harris’ take on LGBTQ+ in Ghana, calls out Akufo-Addo
- Mohammed Kudus not eligible to play at 2023 U-23 AFCON
- Fuel prices to fall between 2% and 9% from April 1
- MP dies after hit-and-run motorcycle crash
- The stories of slavery must be told – US Vice President after visiting Cape Coast Castle
- Students have still not reported to school despite free SHS – Ashanti Region GES
- U-23 AFCON 2023Q: Ghana seals qualification with victory over Algeria
- Ernest Kobeah pulls out of NDC flagbearership race
- Social media reacts to Bagbin’s rant on Kamala Harris and Akufo-Addo’s LGBTQ+ comments
- Ashanti Region records 181 maternal mortality in 2022
- Ghana Airlines will be operational by June this year – Transport Minister
- Africa should focus on digital economy and innovation – Kamala Harris
- Parliament decriminalises attempted suicide
- Kamala Harris hails immense impact of medical drone delivery in Ghana
- Black Stars team manager clarifies André Ayew teamsheet error against Angola
- Kamala Harris in Ghana: The US Vice President and the arts
- There’s still political interference in Ghana’s chieftaincy institution – Akyem Bosome Omanhene
- Old boy, DRW donate laptops to Mfantsipim
- Kamala Harris announces over $1bn investment into economic empowerment of women in Africa
- Ghanaian achieves outstanding results in global Finance and Accounting exam
- Learn from past DFIs in order to avoid repeating mistakes – CBG MD to DBG
- “Next big thing for Ghana” – Asamoah Gyan lauds Ernest Nuamah after Algeria outing
- Kudus is the kind of player fans buy tickets to see – Ajax coach
- I was humbled when Shatta Wale worked with me for free – Basketmouth