The Inspector General of Police (IGP), Dr George Akuffo Dampare has began a two-day working tour of the Ahafo and Bono regions.
The IGP commenced the tour on Thursday, February 9.
The visit to the regions is to afford him the opportunity to touch base with communities there to listen to their security concerns.
On Thursday, he met drivers at Mim in the Ahafo region.
IGP and his team continued to the Omanhene of Kukuom, Osahene Kwaku Aterkyi II at the Oti Frimpong Palace to pay a courtesy call on him.
The team also visited and interacted with personnel at the Kukuom District Police Headquarters on Security issues in the community.
Again, the team will on Friday visit to the Regional Police Headquarters at Goaso to interact with personnel on security issues in the community.
This was contained in a post on the Ghana Police Service Facebook page.
- Supreme Court dismisses land ownership claim by Teshie family
- Otumfuo destools chief of Asante’s famous Antoa town
- Ghana branded ambulance found in Dubai in viral video not for sale – National Ambulance Service
- Cattle and sheep easier to control than Nigerians – Buhari
- Attorney General asks Speaker to declare Assin North seat vacant
- I didn’t insult you – Mahama responds to Nana Akomea
- Renowned Economist Dr. Joe Abbey is dead
- Let’s unite to remove E-levy, Covid-19 levy – Ablakwa urges MPs
- IMF deal: Government to reduce public sector compensations by 0.5%
- UBA Ghana shares its rich culture on Africa Day
- Deputy Foreign Minister pays tribute to UN Peacekeepers
- MTN named number 1 African brand doing good for people and planet
- 16 feared dead, dozens injured in Gomoa Akyereko accident on Accra-Cape Coast highway
- Ghana confronts major challenges in energy sector, proposes reforms in IMF Programme
- Ghana Immigration Service promotes 4 officers involved in Bawku rescue mission
- Philadelphia Eagles support Imhotep to launch stem water project in Ghana
- Ghana expected to reach moderate risk of debt distress by 2028 – IMF
- Today’s front pages: Tuesday, May 30, 2023
- South Africa clears way for Putin’s visit in immunity notice
- Frank Acheampong’s goal and assists inspire Shenzhen FC to comeback win
- Ghana defender Patric Pfeiffer reaches verbal agreement to sign for Augsburg – Report
- About 2.4 million Ghanaians are living with diabetes
- Man prises crocodile’s jaws off his head at Australian resort
- BoG needs to pay equal attention to non-bank financial institutions as it does banks – Dr. Anane-Antwi
- BoG interventions to restore confidence in financial sector not enough – Dr. Atuahene