Award-winning Nollywood actress, Ini Edo has evaluated her journey so far in the movie-making craft.
While recounting the many circumstances that culminated in her eventual success as a Nollywood movie star, the pretty screen diva revealed that though Jim Iyke enjoys bullying her, she has enjoyed every moment working with him.
“Sober reflection of how far God has brought me. I was just a young girl who loved to act, never envisaged my passion would bring me this far.
“The journey, the trials, failures, mistakes, tribulations gave me the consistency and the staying power (still becoming).
“Allow yourself grow through the process, instant success is not sustainable. Follow your passion and not the trend in choosing a career. Be patient and be teachable, keep your head down and allow your work speak for you because pride goes before a fall.
“Above all, I pray for the understanding and wisdom to manage that which is given to us as the ultimate gift.
“The Cat – the movie Muna Obekwe of blessed memories was always a delight working with him and of course my big bro Jim Iyke, who always enjoyed bullying me till date. Well, now I’m a grown woman,” she said.
- Overborrowing is one of Akufo-Addo’s biggest mistakes – Prof Adei
- We are one people – Bawumia and Mahama laud peaceful enskinment of new Yagbonwura
- Your electricity bill does not have a party colour – ECG MD
- Akufo-Addo is packing EC with known NPP members – Kofi Adams
- John Mahama files nomination to contest NDC flagbearer race
- GNFS expresses reservation over reopening of Kejetia Market
- AFCON 2023Q: Goalpost collapses and injures Wollacott in training
- Ato Forson was criminally reckless in ambulance transaction – Attorney General
- We’ll meter all distribution transformers to fight power theft – Samuel Mahama
- Bride ‘faints’ briefly as Joe Mettle pops up at her wedding reception
- Crackdown on fraudulent payrolls as Fair Wages and Salaries Commission hint at audit
- I love listening to music more than recording – Kelvyn Boy
- Bring Mohammed Muntaka to book – NDC executives told
- Uganda Anti-Homosexuality bill: Life in prison for saying you’re gay
- Oforikrom Assembly signs MoU with Crops Research Institute to improve vegetable production
- Woman arrested for cooking after reopening of Kejetia Market
- Saudi government provides parcels to Muslims ahead of Ramadan
- African scientists urge governments to invest in appropriate regulatory mechanisms for biotech products
- NDC primaries: We need a people-centered leader in Ketu North – Edem Agbana
- Referee suspended for using spectator’s mobile phone to disallow goal
- NIB arrest some ECG IT personnel over recent prepaid vending challenges
- Vodafone cash and MobileMoney Limited partner to enable merchant interoperability
- George Addo Jnr appointed Director of Communications at Coach Hene Sports Club
- I have received calls to stop disconnection exercise – ECG boss
- ECG takes Fabrimetal steel company off national grid over ¢28m debt