All set for the premiere of JoyNews’ documentary titled ‘CRUSHED’, at the Ghana Shippers Authority Auditorium on Monday, April 12, 2021.
The hotline documentary which was produced by Seth Kwame Boateng captured chilling details of how many families are losing loved ones to road accidents.
One of such is the heartbreaking story of 29-years-old Mark Ofosu-Ampadu Jnr. who died in a car crash last year.
Mark had said to his mother, “Mummy, I will be back soon”, yet never returned.
The premiere which is at 4 pm will be attended by the Roads and Transport Ministers as well as officials from the National Road Safety Authority.
It will also air on JoyNews’ YouTube channel, MyJoyOnline and on Television; JoyNews, Adom TV, and all channels of JoyNews at 8 pm Monday.
The documentary forms part of efforts to inform the citizenry of the dire repercussions of road accidents.
- ECG releases load shedding timetable for March 30 to April 7
- TikToker Ahuofe ‘Ghana Tupac’ dead
- Chief of Mujipe shot dead, son in critical condition
- Social media users react to TikToker Ahoufe’s death
- Larabanga Accident: Level 200 student dead, 3 others in critical condition
- BoG denies introduction of ¢500 coin, note
- Where’s the so-called excess capacity? – John Jinapor quizzes government over load shedding timetable
- Proposed taxes are draconian – Seth Terkper
- We will resume picketing if government fails to honour payment in 2-weeks – Pensioner bondholders
- Adom FM climaxes Ghana Month celebrations with splendid cultural durbar
- We need a hospital built purposely for Members of Parliament – Henry Quartey
- North Dayi District Assembly committed to improving livelihoods of PwDs – DCE
- High Court issues bench warrant for Savelugu MP
- Enterprise Group PLC appoints Keli Gadzekpo as Group Chairman
- We hope our colleagues will help pass the 3 tax measures – Oppong Nkrumah
- Justice system has not worked for Gyakye Quayson, Assin North constituents – Mahama
- Oscar Pistorius parole bid collapses in South Africa
- This Saturday on Newsfile
- Health officer in court for allegedly defiling two teenagers at Nkwanta
- Gbewaa College incurs over GHȻ7k debt weekly to feed teacher trainees – Principal
- GAEC partners EU, IAEA UNICRI to fight organised criminal activities
- What are we on earth for? – Henry Quartey mourns death of Kumawu MP
- Online safety: Fund seeks applicants for grant awards
- Music producer Kaywa loses mother
- The Multimedia Group’s Adom brand ends Ghana month with colourful cultural display