Was it destiny’s child or planned for Kelly Rowland to have a second baby?
The singer/actress/TV personality has gone public with her baby bump on the cover of the new issue of Women’s Health magazine.
She told the publication that she and husband Tim Weatherspoon wanted to have another child.
“We had been talking about it loosely, and then Covid happened, and we were just like, ‘Let’s see what happens,'” Rowland said.
What happened was that she got pregnant right away, something the 39-year-old star does not take for granted.
“I’m knocking at 40’s door in February,” she said. “Taking care of myself means a lot to me.”
It doesn’t sound like “The Voice Australia” coach is slowing down much as she still plans to release some new music.
“I was thinking, ‘Oh my god, my fans are gonna be so disappointed….They wanted an album first, but they got a baby!'” she told Women’s Health. “And I was like, ‘I have to figure this out so they get both.'”
Rowland and Weatherspoon, who was her manager, married in 2014 and have a 6-year-old son, Titan.
- Footage for Akufo-Addo’s tourism video was acquired legitimately from an agency – GTA on Kirani Ayat’s theft claims
- “We shall also be blessed with Ghana Miracle” – Finance Minister speaks on economy recovery
- Finance Minister to announce 5-member committee as part of moves to protect financial system
- ‘They were cheering him’ – Okraku-Mantey on Akufo-Addo’s booing at Global Citizen Festival
- Cocoa farmers threaten to ‘smuggle’ product to Ivory Coast if producing price is not increased
- ‘Impugning the motives of Judges is actually undermining integrity of Judiciary’ – Judges and Magistrates Association
- Kirani Ayat responds to the Ghana Tourism Authority over copyright claims
- Sim card re-registration: BoG warns Mobile Money loan defaulters to clear debt – BoG
- Full text: Ken Ofori-Atta’s statement on state of the economy
- Failure to repay mobile money loans will affect your creditworthiness – BoG warns
- Disregard statement declaring Friday, Sept 30 as a holiday – Oyibi Divisional Council
- Coolio: Michelle Pfeiffer and Snoop Dogg lead tributes to Gangsta’s Paradise rapper
- 12 persons arrested in Nalerigu over Gamabaga clash
- Petroleum downstream industry witnesses 41% growth in Ghana – NPA Boss
- GFA suspends AshantiGold SC for dealing with banned club president and son
- Commercial banks support BoG decision to deny Mobile Money loan defaulters access to future credit
- Religious leaders demand a Non-Proliferation Treaty on fossil fuels now
- Trade Ministry reiterates commitment to promoting intra-Africa trade
- Indian Official mocks schoolgirl’s sanitary pad request
- Ghana’s return to capital market may take 3 years – Ofori-Atta
- Today’s front pages: Thursday, September 29, 2022
- ‘Marriage is not about ministry’ – Counselor tells pastors
- Gangsta’s Paradise rapper, Coolio dead at 59
- I support Kirani Ayat’s copyright case against GTA, Tourism Ministry – Sarkodie
- Measures implemented to contain cedi depreciation paying off – Government