Member of Parliament for Assin Central, Kennedy Agyapong is trending number one on Twitter as he becomes peacemaker as confusion rocks the inauguration of the 8th Parliament.
The Assin Central MP-elect was described as the “peacemaker” by some users of the social media app as he was seen largely calling for cool heads among his colleagues on the floor of Parliament.
Mr Agyapong is known to be a ‘no-nonsense’ person who would react to anything he disagrees to.
Hon Kennedy Agyapong, the peacemaker of this 8th Parliament! #7thTo8thParliament pic.twitter.com/9L0fWbXVS5— Lawrence🗺🇬🇭🌳 (@Berima_Pa) January 7, 2021
His silence and call for peace in the House Thursday came as a shock to many with some doubting he was present.
Concerns were raised whether or not he was present and who sat on his seat following the Minority MPs-elects’ decision to occupy the Majority side of the House.
Who would have thought that the main peacemakers today would be KT Hammond and Kennedy Agyapong? What were the odds?— Eli (@eli_avot) January 7, 2021
What many anticipated to go smoothly turned chaos during the inauguration the MPs-elect to the 8th Parliament but Mr Agyapong remained calm, calling for peace.
Below are some comments on happenings.
Kennedy Agyapong no dey Parliament rydee but no minister fit take ein seat…. I know my GOAT😂😂😂😂— Kwadwo Blessed🎮🇫🇰🇬🇭 (@kwadwomhan_) January 6, 2021
Kennedy Agyapong ein seat de3 untouchable oo….You touch am aa you subscribe to 2 months dragging from am oo 😂 IDOLO 🖤— KOJO BANKZ 🇬🇭 (@KoJo_Bankz99) January 7, 2021
But why isn’t any NDC MP elect sitting on Kennedy Agyapong’s seat 😂😂😂?? If you’re a man dare and see 😂😂😂😂😂.— Ivan🎈 (@Mrbelgium1) January 6, 2021
Is it true Kennedy Agyapong’s is still empty??? Nbs insults the person go take 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣— 🦋 M★de In Accra®🥀 🇨🇦 (@MadeInAccraa) January 6, 2021
Such a great politician KENNEDY AGYAPONG #7thTo8thParliament and he is still fighting for peace at the chamber 👍🥰 pic.twitter.com/MyblluWiZp— Carl Legacy (@legacy_carl) January 7, 2021
If Kennedy Agyapong no enter the parliament house for 1 month sef koraa no one fit tap on his seat.. Herrh Levels 😂😂💔— S H U G A R–B R E A D🇬🇭❤️ (@Shu_Ghar_) January 6, 2021
As the MPs Dey pre for demma seats Kennedy Agyapong too dey house dey chop love plus ein woman …I know my Goat 😂😂❤️— Katalyst 🇬🇭⚡ (@kobbykatalyst1) January 6, 2021
Imagine Kennedy Agyapong is your father and Ursula Owusu is your mother herrrh nbs happiness everyday at home…Anka ago worry people ruff Lmao…😂😂😂😂— KWESI MOLE 🇬🇭 (@Dainjunior) January 7, 2021
I dey pray the NDC MPs touch Kennedy Agyapong seat make we see…. nbs 2 years dragging— Kwadwo Blessed🎮🇫🇰🇬🇭 (@kwadwomhan_) January 7, 2021
The MPs dey fear to tap Kennedy Agyapong ein seat sekof them dey fear say demma keys go commot 😂😂😂 a true viking😂😂— Uchiha Winter Soldier ❄🕊🇬🇭🇳🇬 (@I_Am_Winter) January 6, 2021
Hon Kennedy Agyapong’s seat is still vacant despite the NDCs move to the majority seats😂😂😂😂— Legon Cities FC Women’s Organizer ⚽🏆 🏅 (@Iamamanoa) January 6, 2021
Four individuals you can’t hate in Ghana.— Andy Darks (@abi_darks) January 2, 2021
H. E Nana Addo Dankwa
Hon. Kennedy Agyapong
I doubt there’s any to delete 🌚 pic.twitter.com/feYdQ6qIRb
- Mobile Money transactions in only 2 months of 2023 hit ¢264.1bn
- We would all have sworn to Antoa if my dad was alive – Zanetor Rawlings
- Kamala Harris urges Ghana’s creditors to help meet debt obligation amid IMF talks
- I don’t know – Akufo-Addo on presence or otherwise of Al-Qaeda troops in Ghana
- Speculation that NDC imposed its decision on Minority Caucus is untrue – Sammy Gyamfi
- Popular American filmmaker Spike Lee is in Ghana
- T-Bills auction: sales undersubscribed by 23%; interest rates remain stable
- BoG increases policy rate to 29.5%; loans to remain expensive
- We’re committed to helping Ghana resolve current economic crisis – China assures
- Ghana records $752.8m trade surplus in first 2 months of 2023
- Israel Laryea is away “on loan” at Influencer Africa
- Patriotism won over partisanship – Annoh-Dompreh on approval of six ministerial nominees
- Livestream: PM Express discusses NDCs betrayal
- Fight against galamsey will be won if Akufo-Addo loses power – Kwakye Ofosu
- People fail in life due to their mindset – Motivational speaker
- Become the voice of climate change reporting – Climate Change Fellows urged
- Destination Ghana Global Project announces This Is Africa Festival
- Kamala Harris features Black Sherif, Amaarae on Spotify playlist
- Kwaebibirem United FC to raise funds to support operation of the club
- 9-year-old Fotocopy makes history with two concerts in a day
- Ivy Setordjie: Drinking to a warming globe – Part 1
- World Theater Day: Stakeholders urged to commit more resources to industry
- I did not defy orders not to vote for Akufo-Addo’s ministerial nominees – Akatsi North MP
- I was sexually harassed on a bus – Ernest Opoku reveals
- Ghanaians are not go-getters compared to Nigerians – Oscar Bimpong