Leicester are now 10 points behind league leaders Liverpool after Kelechi Iheanacho and Demarai Gray score in a 2-1 victory over West Ham at the London Stadium.
With Jamie Vardy absent to celebrate the birth of his third child, Iheanacho started in his place as Brendan Rodgers made nine changes to his starting XI that lost 4-0 to Liverpool on Boxing Day.
Leicester started well, however, Gray saw his 12th-minute penalty saved by Lukasz Fabianski.
But Iheanacho broke the deadlock for the visitors in the 40th minute with a point-blank header, before Pablo Fornals swept in West Ham’s equaliser on the stroke of half-time.
Leicester retook the lead in the 56th minute when Demarai Gray finished off a quick counter-attack spearheaded by Ayoze Perez.
The result means Leicester reduce Liverpool’s lead at the top slightly, although the Merseyside club have two games in hand.
West Ham, meanwhile, are now just one point off the relegation zone in 17th as the pressure continues to mount on Manuel Pellegrini following the Hammers’ fourth straight home defeat.
- ‘Why approve the man who caused me such pain?’ Sam George questions Minority MP colleagues
- Speaker slams Kamala Harris’ take on LGBTQ+ in Ghana, calls out Akufo-Addo
- Armed police officers and soldiers clash in Accra central as traders run for their lives
- Sights and sounds: Akufo-Addo hosts Kamala Harris at banquet
- Black Stars: 5 things we learned from the two games against Angola
- Playback: Kamala Harris addressed Ghanaians from Black Star Square
- ‘It was too big a risk to start him’- Hughton on Thomas Partey against Angola
- Treason trial: Court demands death certificate of Dr Mac-Palm
- Majority MPs wear black as Parliament mourns late Philip Basoah
- U-23 AFCON 2023Q: Ghana seals qualification with victory over Algeria
- “His management said he’s not ready” – Tanko on Afena-Gyan turning down Black Meteors invitation
- Today’s front pages: Wednesday, March 29, 2023
- Saudi Arabia coach Herve Renard resigns
- IMF reluctant to approve bailout because of huge budget deficit – Prof. Bokpin
- Ghana has failed to play its foreign policy well – Okudzeto Ablakwa
- Ghana should be careful not to fall into a geopolitical trap – Dr. Hlorvor
- Ghana is important to the US – Okudzeto Ablakwa
- Gold Mafia: Kenyan once honoured with ‘Lifetime Africa Achievement’ uncovered as Africa’s foremost gold smuggler
- Why Ebo Whyte’s ‘Just The Tip’ is a ‘maybe’
- You can’t intervene in anti-LGBTQ+ bill; you’re not in charge – Bagbin tells Akufo-Addo
- Tarkwa Rotary Club conducts medical screening for inmates of Tarkwa prisons
- The stories of slavery must be told – US Vice President after visiting Cape Coast Castle
- GhLA CEO Hayford Siaw honoured by global philanthropy organisation, Reach for Change
- World Water Day: Youth engagement maximized to achieve SDG 6
- Livestream: PM Express discusses US-Ghana relations