Jamie Vardy scored twice as Leicester dented Arsenal’s hopes of qualifying for the Champions League with a dominant victory at the King Power Stadium.
The unmarked Youri Tielemans headed in a cross from James Maddison just before the hour mark, before Vardy struck late on with a header and a tap-in from close range.
Arsenal played almost an hour of the contest with 10 men after Ainsley Maitland-Niles was sent off.
A third successive Premier League defeat left them a point behind fourth-placed Chelsea, who face Manchester United at Old Trafford at 16.30 BST on Sunday.
Leicester can still finish seventh – they are three points behind Wolves with two matches left – which could earn a Europa League place depending on the outcome of the FA Cup final.
Arsenal’s task was made significantly more difficult after Maitland-Niles was sent off for the first time in his career following two bookings in the space of 28 minutes – for a soft foul on Ben Chilwell and then needlessly scything down Maddison near the halfway line.
However, a three-goal margin flattered Arsenal and, even with a full complement of players, it is difficult to envisage a different outcome such was the conviction of the performance of Brendan Rodgers’ Leicester.
Arsenal were indebted to goalkeeper Bernd Leno for a string of fine saves, the pick a magnificent one-handed diving effort to paw away a Wilfred Ndidi header.
- How to check 2022 WASSCE provisional results
- Capital bank case: Court rejects terms of settlement between state and Ato Essien
- WAEC releases provisional results for 2022 WASSCE; 8,486 candidates in trouble
- Nima celebrates Mohammed Kudus with a mural
- Ashanti Regional NSS Director suspended for verbally abusing a nurse
- How a girl died because of a Christmas ‘sugar daddy’
- Individuals without Ghana Card exempted from ongoing SIM deactivation – NCA
- Man and mistress involved in accident while chasing wife and her lover
- Boxing referee admits he cheated for Manny Pacquiao during win in 2000
- Our economy will possibly go into recession – Banking Consultant
- TaTU, Jowato.com signs MoU to practically train students in research
- NHIS Mion district office inaugurated
- EVIBES USA series: Fritz Oakley talks about life in US, music and concert
- WAEC should prevent exam malpractice instead of punishing culprits – Kofi Asare
- Livestream: Impact of 2023 budget on businesses
- Martin Kpebu commends Judge for rejecting Ato Essien’s settlement with state
- Knowing your HIV status is the best way to prevent it – Ghana AIDS Commission
- Love not the prerequisite for successful marriage – Relationship Advisor
- Yaa-Naa declared NHIS Ambassador
- Edwin Kwasi Amenuvor (Rtd. Librarian)
- Commitment in relationships require time and effort – Experts
- Court of appeal upholds BOG’s appointment of Nii Amanor Dodoo as receiver for Unibank
- WAEC orders over 8,000 ‘indebted’ students to pick WASSCE results from their schools
- Release 52 citizens arrested for alleged roles in secessionist attacks in Volta Region
- Swiss government hopeful of future collaboration with FORIG to combat climate change