FC Beauty Group in collaboration with a Japanese company, DMM.Ghana, has launched a Digital Nail Printer at the Movenpick Ambassador Hotel in Accra.
The Digital Nail Printer is state-of-the-art equipment that prints any image, design or photo on the nail through a smart phone or tablet.
The event brought together beauticians, heads of beautician associations and fashion enthusiasts who were taken through the basic operations of the machinery.
Demonstrating the use of the equipment, Chief Executive Officer of FC Beauty Group, Mrs. Grace Amey-Obeng explained that the Digital Nail Printer which connects directly to an application, O2nails fashion nail beauty, via WiFi hot spot.
According to her, over 800 designs are available in the App and designs are updated every week.
“As a company, we want to meet the needs of all our clients, that is why we have included a section where users can design their preferred patterns on the go.”
Also, the Managing Director of DMM.Ghana, Mizuho Taniguchi underscored the need for beautician to demand value for money
She indicated that, the equipment has over 800 designs which save time and reduces manicure skill requirement for manicurist in Ghana.
Mizuho Taniguchi encouraged manicurists to purchase the equipment for increased revenue.
Have your say
More Lifestyle Headlines
- Poor leadership hindering progress in quality healthcare outcomes - Dr Nsiah-Asare
- How many dates should you wait to have sex?
- Chirano Gold Mines fights cataracts, other eye defects with free eye-screening to residents
- Ghana’s TB case finding campaign gets logistical support
- Dr Kisseadoo writes: ‘What is true commitment?’
- Karl Lagerfeld, Chanel fashion designer, dead at 85
- Dr. Samuel Kisseadoo writes: What is true commitment?
- PHOTOS: Gov't secures 275 ambulances
- 5 relationship milestones that say it’s going well
- How Dr Ewura Adjoa is making impact in Ghana
- Married to a monster: How marital rape is killing marriages
- The 10 things you should know about your vagina
- 10 expenses to cut down on to for a low-budget wedding
- How to know if you're in a rebound relationship
- LOAD Ghana calls for stringent measures to regulate sale of alcohol