FC Beauty Group in collaboration with a Japanese company, DMM.Ghana, has launched a Digital Nail Printer at the Movenpick Ambassador Hotel in Accra.
The Digital Nail Printer is state-of-the-art equipment that prints any image, design or photo on the nail through a smart phone or tablet.
The event brought together beauticians, heads of beautician associations and fashion enthusiasts who were taken through the basic operations of the machinery.
Demonstrating the use of the equipment, Chief Executive Officer of FC Beauty Group, Mrs. Grace Amey-Obeng explained that the Digital Nail Printer which connects directly to an application, O2nails fashion nail beauty, via WiFi hot spot.
According to her, over 800 designs are available in the App and designs are updated every week.
“As a company, we want to meet the needs of all our clients, that is why we have included a section where users can design their preferred patterns on the go.”
Also, the Managing Director of DMM.Ghana, Mizuho Taniguchi underscored the need for beautician to demand value for money
She indicated that, the equipment has over 800 designs which save time and reduces manicure skill requirement for manicurist in Ghana.
Mizuho Taniguchi encouraged manicurists to purchase the equipment for increased revenue.
Have your say
More Lifestyle Headlines
- Joy as Zipline drone delivers medication to 11-year-old sickle cell patient
- First Lady interacts with women groups on F2S HIV campaign
- Three errors today’s fathers must not repeat
- Men and women share the 'simple rules' for a better relationship
- African countries 'pay 30 times more' for drugs
- Gloria Vanderbilt: US fashion icon and heiress dies aged 95
- What does a healthy relationship with an ex look like?
- Multi-million dollar new UW hospital 99% complete but…
- 7 Global research institutions launch clinical test into new malaria treatment
- World Bank urges Ghana to deal with stunting in children
- 5 reasons i'm thankful for being in a long-distance relationship
- Gov't to send 375 nurses to work in Barbados
- Ghana Health Service issues cholera alert
- How to wear one dress to four different weddings
- Health experts to converge at ‘Healthcare Safety and Quality’ summit on June 17