FC Beauty Group in collaboration with a Japanese company, DMM.Ghana, has launched a Digital Nail Printer at the Movenpick Ambassador Hotel in Accra.
The Digital Nail Printer is state-of-the-art equipment that prints any image, design or photo on the nail through a smart phone or tablet.
The event brought together beauticians, heads of beautician associations and fashion enthusiasts who were taken through the basic operations of the machinery.
Demonstrating the use of the equipment, Chief Executive Officer of FC Beauty Group, Mrs. Grace Amey-Obeng explained that the Digital Nail Printer which connects directly to an application, O2nails fashion nail beauty, via WiFi hot spot.
According to her, over 800 designs are available in the App and designs are updated every week.
“As a company, we want to meet the needs of all our clients, that is why we have included a section where users can design their preferred patterns on the go.”
Also, the Managing Director of DMM.Ghana, Mizuho Taniguchi underscored the need for beautician to demand value for money
She indicated that, the equipment has over 800 designs which save time and reduces manicure skill requirement for manicurist in Ghana.
Mizuho Taniguchi encouraged manicurists to purchase the equipment for increased revenue.
Have your say
More Lifestyle Headlines
- Businesses in Ghana lost ¢20m to malaria in 2014 - Study
- How to apologize after a fight
- Finding out I had HIV during pregnancy changed my life for the better
- Fake body enhancement peddlers play ‘catch me if you can’ with FDA
- Gov’t urged to improve blood bank infrastructure
- Here's when its okay to say 'I love you' in a relationship
- Spanish start-up creates heelless running shoe that allegedly prevents injuries
- St.Thomas Eye Hospital marks World Diabetes Day with free eye screening
- Yes, you should schedule your partner in!
- Dating older women: 8 things you need to know
- What are the benefits of not drinking alcohol?
- 12 things you should never do when meeting your partner’s parents
- How humor can change your relationship
- Why global warming is a serious threat to our mental health
- Alcohol 'more damaging to brain health than marijuana'