Manchester United midfielder Fred suffered racist abuse on social media on Sunday after his side were knocked out of the FA Cup.
The 28-year-old gave the ball away in the build-up to Leicester’s opening goal as the Foxes won 3-1.
After the match his Instagram account became the target of abuse from trolls, with several posting racist abuse.
The Brazil international is one of several United players to be subjected to abuse in recent weeks.
Marcus Rashford posted a statement about comments directed at him in January, while Anthony Martial and Axel Tuanzebe were also targeted.
Manchester United have previously condemned abuse directed at their players by “mindless idiots”.
- South Korea raids US military bases in drugs probe
- #OccupyJulorBiHouse demonstrators arrested
- Kwame Nkrumah should be the yardstick of good governance – CPP
- Police allegedly intercept illegal registrants
- Lionel Messi forced off with ‘old injury’ for Inter Miami as US Open Cup final looms
- 234 men died from prostate cancer between 2013 and 2022 – Report
- UCL: Man United lost to Bayern Munich because of me – Andre Onana
- UCL: Bellingham strikes injury-time Real Madrid winner against Union Berlin
- Samson’s Take: Democracy in danger – stop the police now! Pt. II
- Rotary Club leads medical outreach in Abume
- Niger junta’s PM meets EU envoy amid tension
- Rotary Club of Ho raises ₵250,000 to upgrade Kpando Health Center to Polyclinic Status
- CAF Confederation Cup: Dreams FC to play Sierra Leone’s Kallon in Liberia
- Morocco to spend $12bn on earthquake recovery
- Finding middle ground: The Debate on Disbanding Student-led Traditional and Ritual Practices in Ghanaian Universities