The Management of the Ghana International Trade and Finance Conference (GITFiC) has presented copies of the AfCFTA handbook launched a couple of months ago to Vice President Dr. Mahamudu Bawumia.
The book titled; Actualising the African Economic Vision; A Practical Handbook on the AfCFTA, was foreworded by Prof. Benedict Oramah, President of AfreximBank and endorsed by the African Union with reviews from several Chief Trade Negotiators on the continent.
Selasi Koffi Ackom, Chief Executive Officer of GITFIC in a statement copied to the Ghana News Agency in Accra expressed joy that Vice President Bawumia heartily welcomed his team without impediments.
He commended the Vice President for his humility and hardwork towards the growth and development of the country.
Mr Ackom recommended the book to individuals and organisations for their better understanding of AfCFTA and its effects on African economies.
- Fuel prices to increase by 7%-13% from February 1, 2023 – IES
- The Fourth Estate uncovers fraud in SHS computerised placement
- My wife has left me because of my child with another woman – Osofo Kyiri Abosom
- Full video: SHS computerised placement for sale
- New chief falls from palanquin during coronation in Central Region
- Debt Exchange Programme: Article 71 Office Holders must take a 50% haircut – Labour Federation
- Haruna led Minority leadership had challenges working with Bagbin – Asiedu Nketia
- Education Ministry cautions against payment of money for school placement
- 8 persons arrested in ‘School placement for sale’ exposé
- Assault on Latif Iddrisu: No policeman touched him – Attorney General
- Dancers are footsoldiers of Afrobeat, their impact is huge – DWP Dance Academy US manager
- WAEC explains BECE grading system
- Ahuofe Patri loses mother
- Don’t stop attending church because of my broken marriage – Osofo Kyiri Abosom tells congregation
- Managers of China Mall, Shoprite, Palace Mall arrested for tax violations
- Let’s not abandon ‘Azonto’ genre in music – DWP Dance Academy US manager
- There is no coming back from this – Husband of Yellow Sisi Waakye seller
- Kwabena Kwabena celebrates Agya Koo Nimo on 92nd birthday
- Modernisation and harmonisation of regulatory frameworks critical for universal broadband coverage by 2030 – MTN Group CEO
- Exposé on school placement: Education Minister and I should take full responsibility – Prof. Opoku Amankwah
- $350k STEM project inaugurated in Accra
- Alan is a servant leader – Rev Ampiah-Kwofi
- Economic activity moderates; but business, consumer confidence improves – BoG Governor
- Assist police to bring perpetrators to book – MP appeals to Krofrom residents
- Banks profit fall by 18.9% to ¢3.9bn in 2022