Audio By Carbonatix
Police say they are working to "establish the full circumstances" after a woman accused Manchester United footballer Mason Greenwood of assault.
On Sunday video, photos, and an audio recording were posted on the woman's Instagram account before being deleted.
Greater Manchester Police said it was "aware of images and videos circulating on social media".
Manchester United said the player would now not return to training or matches until further notice.
The club earlier said they "do not condone violence of any kind" and had been made aware of the allegations on social media but would make no further comment until the "facts have been established".
Mason Greenwood has not responded to the allegations.
The 20-year-old footballer, who made his debut for the club in March 2019, signed a four-year deal in February 2021 after rising up through the ranks of the United academy.
Latest Stories
-
US Secret Service investigates reports of shots near White House
2 minutes -
ECG injects GH¢3m into power upgrades across 40 Accra communities
11 minutes -
‘Owadiah’ makes history: William Opare becomes first Ghanaian to break 45 seconds in 400m
17 minutes -
Four Ada SHS students arrested after viral cutlass threat video sparks alarm
18 minutes -
Christopher Bonsu Baah win Staff Player of the Year award in debut season with Al Qadsiah
1 hour -
Laryea Kingston’s Uganda beat Ghana 8-7 on penalties to secure U-17 World Cup spot and extend Black Starlets’ absence to nine years
2 hours -
FIFA U17 World Cup playoffs: Uganda beat Black Starlets on penalties to qualify
2 hours -
2026 U17 WWCQ: Goalfest in Accra as Black Maidens hit Liberia for six
2 hours -
AyaSol initiative launched to support youth-led solar businesses in Ghana
3 hours -
Photos: e-Crime Bureau hosts inaugural Founder’s Opera Soirée on AI-driven cyber threats
3 hours -
World Corporate Golf Challenge Ghana officially launches 2026 season
3 hours -
Prof Gyampo Writes: Democracy, free speech and the survival of the Ghanaian polity
3 hours -
Nestlé Ghana, ECOM Ghana hand over 6-unit classroom block to Adarkwa Methodist Primary School
3 hours -
e-Crime Bureau hosts inaugural Founder’s Opera Soiree on AI-era leadership and cyber threats
3 hours -
Mahama rejects ‘kenkey and waakye party’ celebration after IMF exit, says economy still work in progress
3 hours