Rapper Eno Barony has disclosed that contrary to colleague rapper Medikal’s claim, she paid him for his feature.
The ‘Rap Goddess’ crooner made this known on Showbiz A-Z on Joy 99.7 FM with George Quaye.
Quite recently, rapper Medikal called out Eno for disrespecting him. This came after she supposedly ‘dissed’ him in her song ‘Argument Done’, for writing Sister Afia’s rap in ‘WMT’ – a song which began the feud between Eno Barony, Sista Afia and Freda Rhymz.
According to the ‘Omo Ada’ hitmaker, he didn’t expect Eno to disrespect him after he featured on her song and shot a video without taking a penny from her
However Eno says Medikal lied about that.
“I still appreciate what he did for me. I can’t come out and talk about what he took because even if it was someone, he wouldn’t have taken that money’
When asked about the exact amount of money she paid the rapper, she said “I can’t mention, but I brought this out because he said he took nothing. I won’t come tarnishing his image but it’s just that I don’t know what came over him that made him tweet that. Because I don’t have a problem with him.”
- Photos from #OcuppyJulorBiHouse protest
- South Korea raids US military bases in drugs probe
- #OccupyJulorBiHouse demonstrators arrested
- Kwame Nkrumah should be the yardstick of good governance – CPP
- Police allegedly intercept illegal registrants
- Lionel Messi forced off with ‘old injury’ for Inter Miami as US Open Cup final looms
- 234 men died from prostate cancer between 2013 and 2022 – Report
- UCL: Man United lost to Bayern Munich because of me – Andre Onana
- UCL: Bellingham strikes injury-time Real Madrid winner against Union Berlin
- Samson’s Take: Democracy in danger – stop the police now! Pt. II
- Rotary Club leads medical outreach in Abume
- Niger junta’s PM meets EU envoy amid tension
- Rotary Club of Ho raises ₵250,000 to upgrade Kpando Health Center to Polyclinic Status
- CAF Confederation Cup: Dreams FC to play Sierra Leone’s Kallon in Liberia
- Morocco to spend $12bn on earthquake recovery