On a weekend where motherhood was celebrated across the world, Medifem Multi-Specialist Hospital & Fertility Centre scaled efforts up by putting together a series of events meant to honour Ghanaian mothers.
At the Hospital’s Westland centre, a free photoshoot and framing session for mothers and their children was the centre of attraction as patrons thronged the facility to be part of the three-day experience.
An on-site studio captured, framed and printed beautiful shots of mother and child for clients with branded souvenirs shared for mothers who had been delivered of babies over the weekend as a welcome token to the beautiful role of motherhood.
At the Dzorwulu centre, the Hospital hosted patron mothers to an afternoon of music and buffet.
Hospital Manager, Wilhelmina Banful in a tribute, extolled the role mothers play in society, especially for families. She further stressed that the events were the Hospital’s own way of honouring them for this role and making them feel appreciated.
“Our mothers continue to be a pillar of support and direction for us and we must appreciate them for the role they play. We put these programs together as our own way of recognizing and appreciating them” she said.
The elated mothers who couldn’t hide their joy expressed gratitude to the management of the hospital for the gesture.
As a Hospital with a strong history in managing women’s health, Medifem has over the years embarked on social initiatives that has prioritized the health and wellness of women.
- Peter Nanfuri’s name will be written in gold in Ghana’s history – Akufo-Addo eulogizes former IGP
- Supreme Court dismisses land ownership claim by Teshie family
- Playback: Akufo-Addo addressed Ghanaians on Covid-19, IMF
- Independent Power Producers reject government bid to restructure $1.58bn debt
- ‘This too has passed’ – Akufo-Addo on Covid-19 pandemic
- IMF bailout won’t immediately end Ghana’s difficulties – Akufo-Addo
- Attorney General asks Speaker to declare Assin North seat vacant
- Cattle and sheep easier to control than Nigerians – Buhari
- Legon Cities drag Hearts of Oak into relegation dogfight
- Let’s unite to remove E-levy, Covid-19 levy – Ablakwa urges MPs
- Eastern Region: FDA steps up training for packaged water producers
- Renowned Economist Dr. Joe Abbey is dead
- UK Minister commits to supporting green finance across Africa
- Cues and Lyrics: TM Musiq adjudged judges’ favourite; Udiene goes home
- Prohibition of dividend payments by banks could last for 2 years – Senior Finance Lecturer
- ‘Let’s deepen TVET training to create employment’ – Ignatius Baffour Awuah
- Ghana branded ambulance found in Dubai in viral video not for sale – National Ambulance Service
- JUSSAG suspends strike for 2 weeks
- ‘Kyenkyen bi adi me awu’; one of Ghana’s most sampled songs
- MTN proposes new shares in dividend payment to shareholders for 2022 profits
- NPP flagbearer race: Ignore the sponsored polls – Afriyie Akoto to his supporters
- Burna Boy performs with Black Sherif at Afro Nation Miami
- Ghanaians should not have any huge expectations of President Akufo-Addo – Haruna Iddrisu
- Brig. Gen. Dan Frimpong (Rtd): I am going to prison on Wednesday!
- Pursue aggressive fiscal reforms in the 2023 mid-year budget – Terkper to government