Accra Hearts of Oak’s popular supporters’ group Chapter O got the maiden Joy Sports GPL Primer off to a flyer with their energy filled jama.
Members of the supporters’ group who were clad in the club’s rainbow colours sang through the one hour program which is designed to bring fans closer to their clubs ahead of the 2020/2021 Ghana Premier League season.
The show which aired on the Joy News channel was also streamed live on Facebook with over 8k views.
Some members of the group also shared their opinions regarding the club’s inability to win the league in eleven years. They blamed the club’s failures in the last decade on management.
They believed that the people leading the 2000 champions league winners were simply not up to the task because they are not “football people”
They also expressed satisfaction at the club’s transfer business ahead of the new season and hoped that the 2020/2021 season will be the turning point for the club as they aim to recapture lost glory.
The next edition of the GPL Primer will feature Hearts’ greatest rivals Asante Kotoko next week Friday November 6. It will be live on the Joy News channel at 10 pm.
- Asamoah Gyan’s run, Bagbin’s dance and Black Stars fans’ clean-up as fans celebrate S. Korea win in style
- 2022 World Cup: Mohammed Kudus inspires Black Stars to beat South Korea
- Norway Appeal Court dismisses Oslo chancery building case against Ghana
- Paa Kwesi Schandorf: 5 things Otto Addo must fix after our game with South Korea
- Social media reacts to Black Stars line-up against South Korea
- Police arrest 7 gunmen who stormed hospital in attempt to kill teen
- ADB appoints Yakubu-Tali as new MD
- 2022 World Cup: Andre Ayew, Kudus could miss Uruguay clash with yellow cards against South Korea
- Gunmen stop sermon and rob churchgoers in South Africa
- Policy rate hits 27%; loans to become more expensive
- Africa Faith and Justice Network support victims of early child marriage
- Meteo predicts intense dry weather conditions in coming days
- Government’s decision to withdraw FX support for rice imports not well thought through – Senyo Hosi
- GHOSPA petitions NHIA to revise prices of medicines
- 2023 budget mere rhetoric, without real substance to it – Senyo Hosi
- National Vaccine Institute is 95 per cent complete – Dr Nsiah-Asare
- Ghana Science Association calls for application for Young Scientist Essay Challenge 2022
- Akufo-Addo congratulates Black Stars for South Korea’s defeat
- 2022 FIFA WC: Ghanaians should expect more from us – Gideon Mensah after Ghana’s win
- Playback: PM Express discuss the 2023 Budget
- Police investigate chief over alleged support for nomads suspected of robbery attacks at Ejura
- Major mining firms were consulted in Gold for Oil policy – BoG Governor
- BoG warns growth may remain below potential levels
- World Bank concerned about Ghana becoming more reliant on natural resource extraction
- Rotary Club of Kumasi to build boreholes, micro flush toilets for three districts in Ashanti Region