Accra Hearts of Oak’s popular supporters’ group Chapter O got the maiden Joy Sports GPL Primer off to a flyer with their energy filled jama.
Members of the supporters’ group who were clad in the club’s rainbow colours sang through the one hour program which is designed to bring fans closer to their clubs ahead of the 2020/2021 Ghana Premier League season.
The show which aired on the Joy News channel was also streamed live on Facebook with over 8k views.
Some members of the group also shared their opinions regarding the club’s inability to win the league in eleven years. They blamed the club’s failures in the last decade on management.
They believed that the people leading the 2000 champions league winners were simply not up to the task because they are not “football people”
They also expressed satisfaction at the club’s transfer business ahead of the new season and hoped that the 2020/2021 season will be the turning point for the club as they aim to recapture lost glory.
The next edition of the GPL Primer will feature Hearts’ greatest rivals Asante Kotoko next week Friday November 6. It will be live on the Joy News channel at 10 pm.
- Final year JHS student allegedly commits suicide at Barkoniaba
- DCOP Opare Addo vows to take action against Delta Force for attempted forceful removal from office
- My uncle hired dummy National Security operatives to terrorise me – Man recounts
- Ayew gives Swansea narrow lead over Barnsley in Championship play-offs
- DCOP Opare Addo recounts chilling account of how he was harassed by members of the Delta Force
- Speaker Alban Bagbin urges SALL residents to petition Parliament
- DCOP Opare Addo had no locus to be in office, his contract has expired – National Security Coordinator
- Banks to soon adopt only National ID card as primary source of identification
- Those who created the national security monster have lost control – Kwesi Aning
- Amaliba withdraws as lawyer for Assin North MP
Ghana chosen as “case study” for African countries in ensuring digital safety
Ambulance Service CEO worried over concentration of ambulances in cities to the detriment of rural areas
SIM cards re-registration comment by Bawumia ill-informed, highly naive – Minority Leader
NPP Coordinator condemns alleged forceful removal of DCOP Opare Addo from office
Ablekuma Central Assembly warns against building without permits
Ghana Armed Forces set to conduct anti-terrorism exercise
National Coordinator of School Feeding Programme sacked
NSMQ 2021: I silently prayed to overcome stage fright – Drobo SHS contestant shares experience
Jean Mensa doesn’t care about those who lost their lives in 2020 elections – Peter Otokunor
Contractors who do shoddy work to pay more for maintenance – Roads Minister warns
AUCC, Knowledge Innovations to host first training course in Financial Technologies
Task force to check illegal transport fares set up
Ghana Library Authority shortlisted for London Book Fair Awards
Expect some symptoms after receiving second Covid-19 jab – GHS to Ghanaians
Ghana’s Golden Girl: Martha Bissah grabs second degree at Norfolk University