From issues of financing to land litigation, purchasing a home can be a daunting task for a first timer.
But with the MultiTV-M&C Habitat Fair kicking off Friday, there are handy solutions available.
Executive Director of real estate company, Elegant Homes, Dorothy Quarshie, explains that talking to the right people can make the process less complicated.
“What we do is that we take you round, we ask you your budget, we want to know what you want and in most cases, we take them to look view our East Legon properties. That is the first step,” she told Joy News' Jennifer Akuamoah.
“The second step is to take you the Elegant Courts at Katamanso, so after viewing the client then decides what he or she wants. What we do is that we allow you to choose from our designs and have it modified for you – that is if you want us to build from scratch,” she adds.
Speaking on PM Express on the Joy News channel Thursday, Dorothy Quarshie said there was a 10% discount on deals as part of the ongoing fair.
The 2017 MultiTV-M&C Habitat Fair, just the previous years', is aimed at bringing together technocrats in the housing sector to help solve the housing needs of Ghanaians.
The event was preceded by three mini fairs at the Achimota Retail Centre, West Hills Mall in June and July in Accra.
The fair comes off today on August 11th and ends on Sunday, August 13th at Accra International Conference Centre.
In Kumasi, the fair will be held on October 27 and 29.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Ghana paying too much for Medical Drones Service – Procurement expert
- Fiesta Royale donates to Maternal Unit of Achimota Hospital
- Prempeh College ’98 old boys donate water system to school to mark homecoming anniversary
- Finding natural riches in the world's driest desert
- Full document: Controversial MoH, Zipline medical drone agreement
- Ethiopian Airlines launches services to Manchester
- New book, “Made in Ghana” to be launched Friday
- Zimbabwean nabbed with 7kg cocaine
- “Russia’s most advanced robot” turns out to be man in robot suit
- Newspaper headlines: Thursday, December 13, 2018
- Medical drones: Doctor rebukes govt’s “face-saving”, “propagandist” meeting with GMA
- MTN, Dext Technology support public schools with over 2,000 science sets
- Israel trains over 2000 Ghanaian professionals in MASHAV courses
- KNUST becomes first in West Africa to win 'Pan African Universities Debate' contest
- GII engages private sector on Business Integrity and corruption