A UK based Reverend Minister has bemoaned the rate of moral decadence in Ghanaian society.
Rev. Dr. Henry Godson-Afful who was speaking at the launch of his new book ‘Charisma plus Character’ said the rate at which the morale gains in Ghanaian society was eroding was very alarming.
He cited the issue of recent demonstrations in our educational institutions as well the vigilante movements in the country as examples.
He called on Government, political parties, the clergy, religious bodies and civil groups to rise up and fight this social canker.
According to the Rev. Godson-Afful who is also an Educational consultant, it is his hope that the content of the new book ‘Charisma plus Character’ will go a long way to help abate the rise of moral decadence in Ghana.
The book which has received endorsements from senior clergymen Rev. Sam Korankye-Ankrah, Dr. Lawrence Tetteh among others stresses on the imperativeness to blend Charisma with Character in life.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Stopping vigilantism requires full arsenal of conflict prevention - Ibn Chambas
- Islam, Christianity have more similarities than differences – Bawumia
- Remove barriers stopping introduction of GMOs – Graduate farmers tell gov't
- Akufo-Addo launches new cash crop programme
- Poor sanitation costs gov't $290m annually - Sanitation Minister
- Woman wakes after 27 years in coma
- ‘Kumasi market fires possible work of arsonists’ - Fire Service, KMA
- Sharubutu@100: Your speeches evoke wisdom - Rawlings celebrates Chief Imam
- CDD-Ghana adopts Senior Correctional Centers in Accra
- Chief Imam is an iconic leader - Mohammed Ibn Chambas
- Jailbreak: Convict, suspects escape from police cell
- As chief Imam turns 100, a clear message for all
- Guinness Ghana, partners urge drivers to drive safe
- Akim Oda: CAC gets 300 banquet chairs from businessman
- Family of military couple that died in flood wants gov’t support for 12-year-old son