A UK based Reverend Minister has bemoaned the rate of moral decadence in Ghanaian society.
Rev. Dr. Henry Godson-Afful who was speaking at the launch of his new book ‘Charisma plus Character’ said the rate at which the morale gains in Ghanaian society was eroding was very alarming.
He cited the issue of recent demonstrations in our educational institutions as well the vigilante movements in the country as examples.
He called on Government, political parties, the clergy, religious bodies and civil groups to rise up and fight this social canker.
According to the Rev. Godson-Afful who is also an Educational consultant, it is his hope that the content of the new book ‘Charisma plus Character’ will go a long way to help abate the rise of moral decadence in Ghana.
The book which has received endorsements from senior clergymen Rev. Sam Korankye-Ankrah, Dr. Lawrence Tetteh among others stresses on the imperativeness to blend Charisma with Character in life.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Vice President involved in accident, one dead
- Photos: Hungary opens consulate in Kumasi
- GNPC CEO, Board Chair in turf war over Procurement Manager hiring
- Woman goes viral for reviewing brands of soap on how good they taste
- Short Commission: Police testimonies show breakdown in command, control – Bentil
- Manhyia widows praise Opoku-Prempeh
- Luxury car owners, others to protest tax
- This company will confess to your crush if you’re too shy to do it yourself
- Karen Halm hosts students to celebrate Day of Women and Girls in Science
- Kasapreko and partners commission 400KWp solar plant
- EOCO, Police destroy unwholesome turkey at Kpone landfill site
- Police Commander was 'sidelined' in bloody by-election in his district
- Used ladies underwear, pads, hot cakes for money rituals
- NPA to collaborate with Navy to fight fuel smugglers
- Court punishes ICGC, Cross Road Ministries branches, over excessive noise-making