A UK based Reverend Minister has bemoaned the rate of moral decadence in Ghanaian society.
Rev. Dr. Henry Godson-Afful who was speaking at the launch of his new book ‘Charisma plus Character’ said the rate at which the morale gains in Ghanaian society was eroding was very alarming.
He cited the issue of recent demonstrations in our educational institutions as well the vigilante movements in the country as examples.
He called on Government, political parties, the clergy, religious bodies and civil groups to rise up and fight this social canker.
According to the Rev. Godson-Afful who is also an Educational consultant, it is his hope that the content of the new book ‘Charisma plus Character’ will go a long way to help abate the rise of moral decadence in Ghana.
The book which has received endorsements from senior clergymen Rev. Sam Korankye-Ankrah, Dr. Lawrence Tetteh among others stresses on the imperativeness to blend Charisma with Character in life.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- NSMQ 2019: Ghana SHS dumps Armed Forces, New Juabeng for Quarterfinal
- Newspaper headlines: Thursday, June 27, 2019
- 75-year-old widow borrowed from savings and loans firm to build toilet
- Parents name son ‘Google’ hoping it will give him a leg up in life
- Data Protection Commission to probe EC's sale of voters’ information
- India’s curious death hotels
- Hotline Documentary: When the last tree dies...
- NSMQ2019: Adisco begin 'journey to the fifth' with superb win
- I never took clothing allowance – Former GEPA Deputy CEO responds
- NaCCA warns of imposters in new curriculum training programme
- Students consuming cannabis-infused 'shito' - NACOB reveals
- Ejisu-Jamasi: Irate youth torch house, besiege police station over 'killings'
- Driver in accident involving 4 MDCEs dies in hospital
- Whistleblowers Act will work if informants trust they're safe - Law lecturer
- NSMQ does not favour girls - Teacher