The headless body of the 12-year-old boy who was beheaded at Bogoso in the Western Region has been found.
Ebenezer Tetteh’s body still in uniform with a bag strapped behind him was found lying in a bush on the Baakoyemobo road, after Agyeikrom near Bogoso, Joy News correspondent Ina Thalia reported.
The body was found after the family of the deceased organized a search party to comb through the town.
His alleged killer, Alex Tetteh, who is in police custody had refused to tell the police where he left the body after killing him.
The deceased may have been strangled on his way to school Tuesday, by Alex Tetteh and two other suspects.
Tetteh was arrested with the head of the deceased person, ostensibly on his way to a fetish priest.
The two other suspects are said to be on the run with the Western Region police on a hunt for them.
Ebenezer Tetteh went missing Tuesday after he left home for school.
School authorities, however, said he never reported to school on Tuesday a situation which got the parents and teachers worried.
An announcement was made on a local radio station informing the general public about a missing school pupil.
With the police on alert, the suspect was arrested with the head of the deceased wrapped in a black polythene back.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Killing of football bribes investigator a dent on Ghana's democracy -GII
- Nigeria most dangerous country for Christians in West Africa - Report
- Newspaper headlines: Friday, January 18, 2019
- Building cathedral but removing RME from syllabus is hypocrisy – Educationist
- Pennsylvania police seek volunteers to get drunk for training exercise
- Wave of killings 'threaten right to life, liberty of Ghanaians' -- Amnesty Int'l
- The world's secret club of explorers
- Limiting killing to Kennedy Agyapong is letting killers loose - Security Analyst
- Undercover investigator killing: Homicide Unit takes over probe
- Killing of undercover investigator: President expects justice ‘as soon as possible’
- Kennedy Agyapong calls for Anas arrest over Ahmed murder
- Yendi gets $30m water supply project after peaceful chieftancy process
- Family of killed undercover investigator demand justice
- We are devastated by Hussein-Suale dastardly killing - Tiger Eye PI
- Your security is in your hands - Former CID Director cautions