Webster University (Ghana) has expressed interest in collaborating with the Government of Ghana and the Ministry of Education to develop 21st Century centred modules and courses to tackle some of Ghana’s challenges.
The University authorities made this revelation in a meeting with Ghana’s Minister of Education, Dr Mathew Opoku Prempeh, on Wednesday, November 21, 2018, at the Ministry of Education in Accra.
The authorities also used the opportunity to formally introduce themselves to the Minister of Education as one of the distinguished tertiary institutions in the country providing quality education in various fields and at various levels.
The Minister of Education assured the University of the Ministry’s support at all times.
“Our main aim here at the Ministry is to improve the quality of education whilst supporting and collaborating with entities looking in the same direction as us.” The Minister indicated.
Webster University Ghana Campus is a private university in Accra, Ghana. It is the Ghanaian campus of Webster University, based in St. Louis, Missouri, United States.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- 3 persons jailed for receiving stolen items
- Self-styled journalist charged for fraud
- UN chief deplores lack of civilian protection in armed conflict
- Freedom of worship is not complete in Ghana - Abotsi
- Let's develop national character for sustainable good governance - Rawlings
- MTN Heroes of Change Season 5 10 finalists named
- Photos: Careguide Montessori School marks AU Day
- PDS waives over ¢100m for Krobo Odumase residents
- Photos: Articulated truck tumbles on the Kwame Nkrumah Overhead
- Ghanaian scientist, Prof. Torto awarded Agropolis Louis Malassis Prize
- The Odumase bill that has led to a kill
- Security guard jailed for threatening former minister
- Defence Minister picks Chokosi, Konkomba leaders as microphones for peace mission
- Tumu SHS: Two high-schoolers nabbed for vandalism over seized phones
- Ghana may legalise same-sex marriage in 2039 - Kpebu