Webster University (Ghana) has expressed interest in collaborating with the Government of Ghana and the Ministry of Education to develop 21st Century centred modules and courses to tackle some of Ghana’s challenges.
The University authorities made this revelation in a meeting with Ghana’s Minister of Education, Dr Mathew Opoku Prempeh, on Wednesday, November 21, 2018, at the Ministry of Education in Accra.
The authorities also used the opportunity to formally introduce themselves to the Minister of Education as one of the distinguished tertiary institutions in the country providing quality education in various fields and at various levels.
The Minister of Education assured the University of the Ministry’s support at all times.
“Our main aim here at the Ministry is to improve the quality of education whilst supporting and collaborating with entities looking in the same direction as us.” The Minister indicated.
Webster University Ghana Campus is a private university in Accra, Ghana. It is the Ghanaian campus of Webster University, based in St. Louis, Missouri, United States.
Telesol launches 4G internet service; set to bridge digital gap
Managing Director of Telesol, a 4G-internet service provider said the company is set to adopt new technologies to widen the current digital divide between Africa and the rest of the world beginning from Ghana.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- 'For the dignity of mankind' - Ghanaian who saved life on KLM flight reveals motivation
- “Earthquakes don’t kill, poor buildings do” GSA pushes for L.I.
- Newspaper headlines: Wednesday, December 12, 2018
- U.S. Embassy issues alert on Dagbon; warns citizens against travelling to town
- Gov’t must secure peace progress as Yendi gets set for Yaa Naas' funerals - Dr Aning
- Real-life Rapunzel hasn’t had a haircut in 28 years
- Ghana named among top 5 destinations in Africa for 2019
- GMA demands suspension of drone health service deliveries
- Osei Asante chairs International Cost Engineering Council
- UPSA Vice-Chancellor honoured with CIMG Fellow status
- REGSEC meets Abudu, Andani reps ahead of 2 funerals
- Culinary industry appeals to government to waive taxes
- Ghana not prepared for looming earthquake – Geological service
- Part of Kumasi City Mall ceiling collapses
- Gold-obsessed man wears 13kg of the metal wherever he goes