Vice President Dr. Mahamudu Bawumia has said Ghanaians need to live in harmony regardless of one's religious or political affiliation to ensure sustainable development.
In a Facebook post on Good Friday, he felicitated with Christians on the commemoration of Easter festivities.
He wished Christians well and encouraged them to pray for the country.
"My family and I wish our Christian brothers and sisters a happy Easter."
"As you commemorate this special festivity which marks the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, we encourage all to continue to pray for the country, live in harmony with one another and do our best to help make Ghana the cherished land we all wish to live in." he said.
The Vice President also wished all Ghanaians fruitful holidays and prayed for the blessing of God for Ghana.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Manhunt for chief who allegedly kidnapped another chief
- CID exonerates Bissue in Anas exposé
- Newspaper headlines: Monday, July 22, 2019
- IGP, CID boss face court today over Afoko bail brouhaha
- T'di residents laud introduction of cylinder re-circulation model
- New technique promises to ease teaching, learning of mathematics
- Education Ministry clarifies position on reposting SHS teachers with distance degrees
- U.S. weather service bakes biscuits in hot car
- 5 African countries that promise the best honeymoon money can buy
- LEKMA road finally gets new contractor
- Deeper Life tackles immorality with campus congress
- Report wives who wear jeans to bed - DOVVSU
- You can pay to cuddle cows at this New York farm
- Controversy-plagued UEW halts 2019 graduation
- Wa regional hospital boss sacked