Vice President Dr. Mahamudu Bawumia has said Ghanaians need to live in harmony regardless of one's religious or political affiliation to ensure sustainable development.
In a Facebook post on Good Friday, he felicitated with Christians on the commemoration of Easter festivities.
He wished Christians well and encouraged them to pray for the country.
"My family and I wish our Christian brothers and sisters a happy Easter."
"As you commemorate this special festivity which marks the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, we encourage all to continue to pray for the country, live in harmony with one another and do our best to help make Ghana the cherished land we all wish to live in." he said.
The Vice President also wished all Ghanaians fruitful holidays and prayed for the blessing of God for Ghana.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Police retrieve Stonebwoy’s pistol
- 6th National Policy Summit launched
- Photos: Methodist Girls' SHS wins 2019 World ROBOFEST competition
- That's My Opinion: If it's good in America then it's good in Ghana?
- Photos: Ayariga fears for his cars after 45-mins rain
- Man chooses jail over going home to wife
- Church terror scare: Sunday school children are easy targets - Police
- Adopt positive attitude towards Ghana's dev't - Papa Owusu-Ankomah
- Two staff at Office of Special Prosecutor allegedly steal fuel
- Thousands of Burkinabes flee to Ghana over unrest
- Newspaper headlines: Monday, May 20, 2019
- Private BECE results released
- World beard and mustache competition begins in Belgium
- UG begins Bachelor of Education programme
- Four Africa city destinations you should visit right now