For better or worse, Valentine’s Day is soon approaching, and at Joy FM, we couldn’t think of a better way than to celebrate all the love-struck couples out there.
Joy FM presents to you “The Love Ride,” a week-long promotion leading up to an extravagant, celebrity-filled Valentine’s Day dinner and concert for our listeners.
Here’s how it works:
Starting February 6th, prominent couples including musician Okyeame Kwame, rapper Reggie Rockstone, actress Selly Galley, Reverend Sam Korankye, Reverend Azigiza and their spouses will appear on Joy News and Joy FM to walk us through their love journeys and marriages.
If you are newlywed, engaged or plan to get married then this is especially for you. Be prepared to learn about their highs and lows, how they grew together, their evolutions, conflicts and solutions. They will also focus on how their professional lives impact their marriages and families.
Following the couples’ tips, listeners will be invited to call in and contribute to the conversation. All listeners who make it on-air will automatically be entered into a drawing to win a night out with all the celebrity couples who appeared on TV and radio. The drawing will take place during “Drivetime with Lexis Bill” on Wednesday, February 13th.
Following dinner, the winners will be invited to attend a Kojo Antwi concert at Kempinski Hotel.
This is an event you do not want to miss. Make sure you’re tuned in to Joy News and Joy FM to win the chance to wine, dine and dance the night away with Ghana’s most influential people – but more importantly, with the one you love.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- From the newsstands: Thursday, March 21, 2019
- Police to deploy body cams in May
- It’s in Africa’s interest to fight climate change – Akufo-Addo calls for unified front
- Africa Climate Week signals continent's huge investment opportunity
- Chereponi SHS students demand police clearance to go home over conflict
- Russian city hosts painful face-slapping championship
- These are the happiest countries in 2019; Ghana improves on global rankings
- Kasapreko donates fire station worth GH¢400,000 to GNFS
- NSMQ: Two Presby schools progress as Akwamuman stops Abetifi Presby
- Assault on journalists: 3 police officers suspended
- Era of ‘missing dockets’ over as Akufo-Addo launches e-Justice project
- Experience Flight #7 made of recycled material, scraps from different aircrafts
- WiSTEM GH, GH Scientific organise girls STEM camp
- Joy FM Ghana Month: Can you read in your local language? Watch 4 students
- Man accidentally shoots himself after throwing gun at cockroach to kill it