A female teacher Pearl Sedinam Lulu has died a day to her wedding ceremony.
Pearl Lulu was preparing to get engaged to Mawufemor Kosi Wampah at a ceremony on Friday July 5, 2019 in Hohoe in the Volta region but died hours before the engagement ceremony.
There are conflicting reports into circumstances surrounding her death, however, information available to Joy News indicates that the deceased complained of headache while she journeyed from Accra to Hohoe in the Volta region to prepare for the two ceremonies.
She was sent to the Akuse Hospital where she was admitted. But passed on Friday morning.
Her wedding invitation card fixed the ceremony for Saturday July 6, 2019 at the 3 Towns Assemblies of God Church in Hohoe.
Myjoyonline.com will report in detail when more information is confirmed.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Restaurant in Japan bans Japanese customers, only serves foreigners
- Hotel near Buckingham Palace serves $200 cup of tea
- Photos: Dag Heward-Mills works miracles in Namibia
- John Jinapor supports education in Central Gonja
- Soldier gets 90 days detention for 'Drop That Chamber' viral video
- Court remands driver, mate in alleged fuel tanker arson case
- A judge let Chinese rosewood queen walk - Prosecutors
- Amnesty International to petition CHRAJ over Afoko
- Give Me Hope Foundation CEO wins International Philanthropist Award
- Pray for me: Thief’s apology letter after breaking into a church
- Boakye Mattress' Trust wins land case against Lands Commission, 3 others
- Callers decry "evil" hand in decision to deny Gregory Afoko bail
- Newspaper headlines : Tuesday, July 16, 2019
- Gov’t to improve STEM education at JHS level with virtual labs
- Meet Ramos: The trending, handsome, pop star-looking goat