A prototype Honda lawnmower went from 0 mph to 100 mph in 6.29 seconds to break a Guinness World Record in Germany.
The Honda Mean Machine mower, driven by stunt driver Dekra Lausitzring, averaged 6.29 seconds in two runs on a track near Dresden.
The speed was measured by a VBOX on-board recording device that was set up and monitored by third-party company Timing Solutions Limited.
Honda said it also had to demonstrate to Guinness that the speedy mower could still cut grass with all of its modifications.
Guinness confirmed the acceleration earned the record for fastest acceleration 0-100 mph for a lawnmower (prototype).
Have your say
More News Headlines
- The world's most harrowing roads that you'd actually want to drive
- JHS graduates laud 'iCan Mentorship' BECE boost
- NSMQ2019: Former champions, GSTS dump Zico, Aduman SHS
- Ghana to host maiden Africa Media Advertising Sales Summit
- 7-year-old boy ‘drowns’ but family suspects murder
- TRRS 2019 Class hands back renovated washroom to Dzorwulu A&B Primary Sch
- Photos of some new SHS facilities to tackle over-crowding
- Awaso Mines vandals will face the law — Minister
- UEW sacks Nigerian professor for misconduct, unsavoury comment
- Traders demand enforcement of laws against foreigners in retail business
- Landlady fined ¢2,400 after tenants poured garbage in rain
- Journalists must probe Auditor General’s report - Samson Lardy
- Ola faces early exit as Edinaman puts up heated NSMQ performance
- Newspaper headlines: Thursday, June 20, 2019
- DVLA, Guinness Ghana roll out new module to check drunk driving