A Florida man who has seen Avengers: Endgame in theatres 114 times said he is aiming for 200 and a Guinness World Record.
Agustin Alanis, 30, said he has been going to see the movie, which is over three hours long, up to five times each weekend, with an aim to see it 200 times before it leaves theatres.
Alanis said he is hoping to capture a Guinness World Record for the number of times he's seen the superhero film.
The Marvel fan said he has surpassed the previous record for most cinematic productions attended -- the same film. Anthony Mitchell set the record when he attended 103 screenings of Avengers: Infinity War.
Alanis tweeted a photo showing him posing alongside Mitchell, who he said inspired his own quest for the record.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Newspaper headlines : Friday, July 19, 2019
- Teachers urged to encourage students to excel
- Police open investigation into fatal Akrokerri mine pit collapse
- TUC backs plan to restructure NIB, ADB
- Forestry Commission bans hunting, capturing of wild animals
- MTN Heroes of Change 2019: Meet the Ekumfi man putting books on library shelves
- Indian man hasn’t cut or washed his hair in 40 years
- Flight attendants share their biggest passenger pet peeves
- UNESCO, ECOWAS sign MOU to enhance safety of Journalists in West Africa
- Third complaint against Sir David Adjaye over multiple contracts
- Christian family refuses to pay income taxes because it “goes against God’s will”
- Woman, 34, murdered in Agona Swedru
- Parliament approves conversion of UDS Wa campus into University
- 43-year-old mechanic jailed 5 years for beating up police officers
- Photo of the Week: When 'abnormal' indecent exposure becomes 'normal'