Multimedia journalists in the Ashanti Region, shone brightly on Friday during the region’s awards to honour journalists.
Six journalists from the Group swept 10 awards out of an available 22 on the night.
Nana Yaw Gyimah walked with the honours in Court and Crime reporting.
Asenso Mensah also won the honours for investigative reporting and Kwesi Debrah clinched the Science and Technology reporting award.
Mahmud Nurudeen took the crown in Business reporting.
Erastus Asare Donkor won two honours; Human Rights reporting (Women, Children and LGBT) and best in Environment reporting.
Prince Appiah picked up four honours. Best in Small and Medium Enterprise (SMEs) reporting, Best in Broadcast feature for radio and the Best in Broadcast News reporting.
And to crown it, he won the Overall Best Journalist for the Ashanti region.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- NSMQ2019 one-eighth stage: Day 1 thrills as KSTS, Porters are sent packing
- Special Feature on 1V1D: Complaints by communities gov’t should not ignore
- Archbishop Porter Girls bundled out of NSMQ2019
- Anas exposes ‘pastor’ allegedly forcing orphan to eat own poop
- Hotline Documentary: Killing our roses (III) – The Aftermath
- NSMQ2019: Presec restores contest to factory setting after R1 loss
- Water tariff goes up by 8%
- NSMQ2019: Pope John get KSTS revenge to qualify for quarterfinals
- 4 Gov’t officials in road crash; 3 in critical condition
- Photos: Down but not out, the traffic lights that direct nobody
- Pepsodent Ghana supports SOS children village 2019 Founder's Day celebration
- Newspaper headlines: Monday, June 24, 2019
- Operation Vanguard arrests 15 Chinese linked to illegal mining
- ICT project for Zanlerigu JHS stalled due to lack of funds
- Woman receives $35 fine for 15 years old seat belt offence